WIN studio and live equipment every week
Enter for a chance to win
2023 is a landmark year for Studiospares as we celebrate 40 years of serving the audio industry. We continue our commitment to you, our customers to delivering high-quality sales, excellent customer service, and a growing product range positioning us as a leading supplier for many audio professionals.
To celebrate this landmark we are launching ‘40 Giveaways, 40 Weeks’, where you can win studio and live equipment every week. A gift from us to reward you all for your continued loyalty and support over the years.
We are giving away 40 prizes over the course of 40 weeks throughout the year. All you have to do is enter once below and you will be eligible to win every week!
Winners will be chosen at random and announced every Monday. New prizes every week.
1) Enter once and be entered for all 40 giveaways
2) Winners are chosen at random and announced every Monday
3) New prizes are announced every Tuesday
4) T&Cs apply
We have a huge range of pro audio, studio and live equipment prizes up for grabs, all generously donated to us by our valued suppliers in collaboration with these amazing brands.
Terms & Conditions
Week 1 – RODE NT1 5th Generation Studio Condenser Microphone - Collette Duncan
Week 2 – Audient iD24 Audio Interface - Elliott Bartels
Week 3 – Audio-Technica M50x Headphones - Kyle Rovzniak
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: The '40 Giveaways, 40 Weeks' competition is open to UK Mainland, Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland residents only. Employees of Studiospares, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Prize: The prize will be announced each week, and Studiospares reserves the right to change the prize awarded at any time before dispatch. The prize is not exchangeable for cash value or credit.
- Entry: Participants can enter the competition once, and they will be eligible to win in every prize draw over the 40 weeks. Multiple entries won’t be counted. Purchases are not necessary to enter the competition.
- Winner selection: A winner will be chosen at random each week and announced by email. Studiospares reserves the right to change the announcement date without notice.
- Prize delivery: The winner will be contacted by Studiospares to arrange delivery of the prize, which may take up to 30 days to be dispatched following the announcement of the winner.
- Marketing: By entering the competition, participants agree to allow Studiospares to use their personal information for future marketing purposes.
- General Conditions: Studiospares reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Studiospares’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the competition, as determined by Studiospares in its sole discretion. Studiospares reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Studiospares and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the competition; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the competition or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
By entering the competition, participants agree to the above Terms and Conditions.