Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- One of the best quality / price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
Tascam DR-40X Portable 4-Track Audio Recorder and USB Audio Interface
The DR-40X is a versatile four-track audio recorder for music, podcasting, cinema and any other application requiring high-quality audio. Building on the highly successful Tascam DR-40, this recorder adds several new functions to the already comprehensive feature set.
A pair of cardioid condenser microphones handles high sound pressure levels and can be set up in AB or XY orientation for a wide stereo field or extra-clear reproduction with reduced phase displacement between both channels. Users can also use their own microphones or line-level source through dual Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks that support both mic level and +4 dBu line level from mixers or the FOH console. The microphone preamps include 48-volt phantom power and plenty of gain to capture everything from small whispers to loud live sounds. Using the built-in stereo microphones, you can capture the ambient sound of the audience while recording directly from an external console, which is ideal for live performances. Like its predecessor, the DR-40X also offers dual-level recording, a feature that helps to avoid distortion by providing a second recording file created with a lower level setting.
SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen
The SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen is a well-designed sound isolation screen that can be used stand-alone or easily fitted onto most stands that have tube diameter from OD 15mm to OD 28mm.
A unique feature of this sound isolation screen is that the left and right panels can be adjusted to give the best sound protection depending on the setting you are in, so you can achieve the best results and quality of audio during your recording sessions.
The SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen is ideally used in home studios, rehearsal studios or other untreated acoustic locations, this sound isolation screen isolates the mic from unwanted reflections so you can achieve clean, crisp recordings.
- Reduces Externals Reflections when Vocal Recording
- Allows for Clean, Sharp Vocal Recordings
- Perfect for Home or Small Professional Studios
- Ideal for Portable Use
- Stand Alone or Stand Mounting
- Net weight (kg): 4.5
- Height (Incl. feet) – 375mm
- Curve Circumference – 870mm
- Width (Open) – 550mm
- Width (Closed) – 430mm
- Depth (Open) – 270mm
- Depth Closed – 170mm
Studiospares Pro Mic Stand no Boom Arm
The Studiospares microphone stand is great for many different applications. Whether you are looking to place a vocal microphone at the front of the stage or an instrument microphone in a band, this stand can do it all. Finished with a matt black coat, this stand always looks appealing in any environment.
Our microphone stands are built to be extremely reliable using a full metal construction, including the height sleeve and the three-legged base. The long legs and the rubber feet help to support the stand, making sure that your microphone is always safe.
Studiospares M1000 MK2 Studio Headphones
The new Studiospares M1000 MK2 professional headphones offer a great alternative to branded headphones, whilst still delivering an exceptionally accurate acoustic performance and natural sound.
Designed for studio monitoring and mixing, these headphones are highly detailed, transparent and comfortable enough for long sessions. The new MK2 version now comes with further improvements like sprung steel hinges plus more comfortable protein leather earpads ideal for long sessions.
XLR Male – XLR Female Lead 5m Black
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no-compromise leads built to a professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.
Integral Class 10 Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card
The Integral SDHC memory card can be used in a variety of digital products including digital cameras, PDAs, satellite navigation, MP3/4 players, Digital Video Recorders and HD cameras. Ideal for capturing High Definition images and video. Compatible only with SDHC devices. Protective case included.
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
- Integral SDHC 16GB Class 10 Memory Card
- Tascam DR-40X Portable 4-Track Audio Recorder and USB Audio Interface
- SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen
- Studiospares Pro Mic Stand no boom arm
- Studiospares M1000 MK2 Studio Headphones
- XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 5m Black