Trojan MC4U-12U Mixer Flight Case
The sloping mixer part provides 12U of mixer space on top of a 4U rack case...
The Trojan Mixing Desk & Outboard Rack Case is an all-in-one solution for both performers on the move and fixed installations.
The mixer angle is fixed at a 10 degree tilt with lift-off lids and a hinged rear panel for cable access.
Below the mixing desk there is 4U of rack space for your amplifiers, equalisers, compressors and gates.
- High quality Mixer Rack Roadcase designed for heavy use
- Top and front lids quickly removed with fully retracting clasps
- Quick release hinges minimise hassle and set up time
- Recessed chrome butterfly catches and side handles stops them becoming damaged
- Case and lids include sexed lips that form seals against moisture and debris
- Heavy duty rear hinged door with a cable access hole
- Corners protected by steel High Balls
- Comfortable retracting handles either side for easy carrying
- Caged nuts, M6 bolts and plastic washers to protect equipment facias included
- Constructed from 9mm Eucalyptus plywood selected for strength and light weight
- Faced with a tough and attractive Black Phenolic surface
This product will withstand the rigours of the road and will protect your equipment from abuse.
- Sturdy build using 9mm ply and metal fittings.
- Clearance from top of mixer rack strip to inside of lid - 20mm .
- Clearance from back end of mixer rackstrip to rear panel - 35mm.
- M6 Mounting screws and accessories include:
- 22 Screws, 22 Cage Nuts, 23 Washers
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS (approx) - W-57cm x H-40.5cm x D- 71.5cm
- Roadcase weight 16.0kg
Alternative sizes In the Trojan Road Case Range -