Studiospares Trojan MKII 8U + 2U ABS Wheeled Rack Flight Case
Designed to ensure that equipment arrives at its destination in good shape.
Following the success of the Trojan ABS MKI Flight Cases, we now introduce an updated version with three revisions.
- For increased strength, the case thickness is increased from 2.5mm to 3mm.
- Drawbolt tension is more consistent with the inclusion of tension springs.
- Discolouration of the aluminium extrusions corners is solved by plating the aluminium AFTER it is bent through 90 degrees.
ABS Wheeled Flight Cases include:
- Telescopic handle.
- Decent low friction wheels are designed to roll around with ease.
- Rack strip BOTH ENDS.
- Bracing is moulded into the body and lids to provide added rigidity.
- A gasket is sunk into the edge of the lid. This is compressed by a lip on the body to form a tight seal against dirt and liquids.
- Drawbolt locks are fitted to make the lid shut tight.
- Cases may be stacked without sliding off.
- Corners are strengthened by metal plates to form the anchoring point for the equipment.
- The equipment mounting strip is threaded (M5) so it is impossible to lose caged nuts.
- Case length is 550mm which is slightly longer than most. Plugs can therefore remain permanently connected during transit.
- The distance between rack strips is 480mm.
We purchase by the container load and sell directly to the end-user so our prices will always be lower than competitors. Purchasing directly from Studiospares cuts one step out of the distribution chain, where each step increases the price.