TC Electronic M100 Stereo Multi Effects Unit
If you want to add the digital magic that puts the perfect finishing touch on your live or studio sound, tap into the incredible M100. So easy-to-use, the M100 can instantly turn anyone into a digital FX expert!
16 Award-Winning FX Presets
An incredibly compact multi-effects processor, the M100 features 16 award-winning
TC ELECTRONIC presets including studio-grade reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and a variety of stunning multi-effects.
An intuitive FX selector allows you to choose from the 16 single or multi-effects that suit your music, while the versatile Parameter and Tap/Select functions give you the ultimate control over a wide range of parameters.
The M100 has two modes of operation - mono or stereo. While the input connectors accept both balanced and unbalanced 1⁄4" cables, the output features impedance-balanced 1⁄4" TRS connectors.
M100's stereo Input level control with LED level indication ensures precision adjustment for the optimal signal integrity
Additional Features and Build Quality
Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls make it so very easy to quickly dial-in the perfect sound.
And if you're using the M100 live, the footswitch connector provides easy on/off switching (footswitch not included).
Highest-quality potentiometers, switches with clear status indication and high-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters ensure exceptional sonic performance.
- Stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment
- High-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters
- 3-Year Warranty Program (when registered)*