TC Electronic Finalizer Plus 96K
FINALIZER by TC ELECTRONIC A unique mastering tool for any studio, the TC Finalizer enables you to produce the hottest possible final DAT or analogue master tapes, without compromising dynamic range. Finalizer features a 24-bit processor with 20-bit A/D-D/A conversion and a revolutionary three-band compressor limiter expander which can be 'tuned' for real-time glitch-free dynamic control, five-band EQ (three-band parametric plus high and low shelf filters), gain optimiser, de esser, 'tube' type saturation effect, auto fade function, dithering and TC's unique WIZARD function for optimal settings at the touch of a button. Presets plus extensive memory capabilities for editing and storage of user settings. Units can be used as stand-alone A/D-D/A converters. PCMCIA interface and optional external fader. Balanced analogue I/O plus AES & SPDIF digital interfaces as standard.
- 24/96 resolution A/D, D/A converters
- 45kHz bandwidth; high dynamic range
- Multiband stereo enhancement
- Mono, stereo, and inverse user-defined dithering
- Real-time sample rate conversion that supports sample rates from 32kHz to 48kHz. The Word Clock in, AES/EBU or SPDIF inputs may act as the master clock.
- ADAT port for direct analogue to light pipe stereo conversion.
- Word clock input (RCA)
- Ultra stable digital clock
- Two block insert points including parametric EQ, dynamic EQ, De-essing w/ variable Q, MS encode/decode, digital radiance generator, stereo adjust, and external device insert. Plus precise left & right balance in the input path.
- Able to insert digital equipment into an all digital path so you can use your vintage gear into the Finalizer digital chain.
- Able to insert digital equipment into an all analogue path so you can utilize another AES/SPDIF processor with the Finalizer's analogue I/O.