Tascam US-2x2 USB Audio Interface
TASCAM’s US-2x2 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 2-in/2-out USB 2 Audio interface.
Two of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source.
The US-2x2 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. The interface also includes a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE for both Windows and Mac.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-2x2 is the ultimate 2-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios.
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with −125dBu EIN
- NE5532 op-amps used at the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- Two switchable high-impedance inputs
- Microphone preamp gain range of 57 dB
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Standard TRS headphones output jack
- Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
- MIDI input and output
- Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- License card included for Steinberg Cubase LE
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band）
- Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power
- Two TRS analog balanced outputs
- 18mW/ch headphone output
- USB bus-powered for mobile recording
- Optional AC adaptor available for use with iOS devices