Tascam Model 24 Mixer Recorder
The Classic, Reborn – The professional hybrid console with the warmth of analogue and the latest modern technology.
TASCAM has continuously been providing industry-leading recording solutions such as the TASCAM 38 Open Reel 8-track, the DA-88 Digital 8-track and the legendary Portastudio family of Analog Cassette and Digital Multi-track recorders. Now, TASCAM is reinventing its legacy, one of its classic lineups, infused with the latest audio technology; The brand new, beautiful multi-track live recording console, Model 24.
Whether for your rehearsals, live shows or production, Model 24 is the most ideal true multi-track recorder, mixer, and audio interface. The triple-function hybrid recording console has evolved to perfectly meet today’s music industry demands.
One glance is all you need - Model 24 was developed to be simple and intuitive for anyone to use. The 100mm physical faders allow for precision when tweaking volume, the accessible 7- band graphic stereo EQ to master the mix, the familiar EQ/Aux knobs, and the input/output jacks are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
Model 24 allows the users to directly record to an SD card, 24 tracks simultaneously in 24bit/48kHz, and it is capable of punching in/out 8 tracks at the same time. With TASCAM’s revolutionary recording technology, the console can also directly playback 22 tracks simultaneously from an SD card. TASCAM’s 16 high-grade mic preamps will guarantee a capture of the most pristine sound possible.
- 22-channel analogue mixing console with built-in 24-track recorder and USB audio interface
- 22 analogue inputs 16 TASCAM Ultra
- HDDA microphone preamps with switchable phantom power (48 V) on 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Two high-impedance instrument inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- 20 balanced line inputs (12 mono, 4 stereo)
- One multi-purpose stereo channel for input from Bluetooth, RCA connectors or stereo mini-jack connector
- Inserts on input channels 1 and 2
- Main stereo bus, sub stereo bus, two aux/monitor buses, effects bus
- 1-knob compressor for channels 1–12
- 3-band equalizer with sweepable mids for 12 mono channels, fixed mids on 4 stereo channels
- Switchable low-cut filter for 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 7-band graphic stereo equalizer – can be used for main stereo bus or aux/monitor bus
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver for wireless playback
- On-board effects processor
- 16 preset effects types
- Can be used on 12 mono and 4 stereo channel sends to sub bus and main stereo bus
- Can be turned on/off by an optional footswitch (Tascam RC-1F)
- Large 100-mm faders for precise level adjustments
- XLR balanced outputs for main stereo bus
- TRS balanced outputs for sub, control room, aux 1 /2 and effects send
- Headphones output with level control (80 mW + 80 mW)
- Tascam multi-track recording engine
- Uses SD cards as recording media (up to 128 GB)
- Up to 24 tracks (22 input channels + stereo mix) can be recorded without the need for a computer
- Recording format: Linear PCM (WAV format, 44,1/48 kHz, 16/24 Bit)
- Playback format: WAV
- Overdubbing, punch in/out recording (eight channels maximum)
- Multi-track playback for advanced live performance
Audio Interface Features:
- USB 2.0 audio interface for use with Windows (ASIO) and Mac (Core Audio) computers
- Transfer to computer: 24 channels (all 22 inputs + stereo mix)
- Transfer from computer: 22 channels, assignable to each channel input
- Audio resolution 44.1/48 kHz, 16/24 bit