Tannoy Reveal 402 Studio Monitor
The Tannoy Reveal 402 single unit, is a compact active monitor design with a massive soundscape.
The Tannoy Reveal 402 active monitor has been custom tweaked by Tannoy's in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of Reveal 402 have absolutely impeccable timing. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix - as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
- Compact active monitor design with a massive soundscape
- Frequency Response 56 Hz - 48 kHz
- HF 3/4 inch Soft Dome (19 mm) poke resistant tweeter
- LF/Mid Range 4 inch (100 mm) custom high efficiency speaker
- 50 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Balanced (XLR,20 kOhm) and unbalanced (1/4 inch Jack, 10 kOhm) inputs for maximum flexibility
- Aux Input/Aux Link Out (Mini Jack, 20 kOhm) to plug in your phone /tablet for instant listening
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening environment. HF EQ Settings -1.5 dB HF Cut/Neutral/+1.5 dB HF Boost
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port allows near wall placement and ensures optimal LF performance
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
- Dimensions H x W x D: 9.5 x 5.8 x 8.4 inches (240 x 147 x 212 mm)