Studiospares Snake Box - Snake 8 XLR + 4 Jack 8m
Please note - image is for illustration only and shows an 8/4 version
Snake includes a fully-loaded stage box, multicore cable, and flying connectors ready to connect to your mixing desk. 8x XLR inputs and 4x Jack returns. 8m long.
- Interference from taxis and thyristor controlled lighting excluded by the use of 1.5mm thick steel.
- Stage Box easily moved with a full-width carrying handle.
- RF and thyristor lighting interference excluded by the use of stranded spirally wound copper screening in all cables.
- Connector channel numbering is very clear even under poor lighting conditions.
- Cable entry to the stage box protected by an industrial-grade strain relief attached to a wire mesh surrounding the outer jacket of the multicore. The more the cable is pulled, the tighter the mesh grips the outer jacket.
- Nickel-plated contacts ensure all connectors make perfect contact however many times they are used.
- To stop tails from becoming tangled each individual cable passes through a multihole spacer.
- Any exposed parts are shrouded in heat-shrink for absolute reliability.
- To stop jack plugs from being accidentally pulled out, the chassis-mounted sockets on the box are of the locking variety.
- Stage Box is supplied in a black nylon bag to protect the facia. The complete unit comes in a strong cardboard box.
- This product will easily outlive any competitive product. It is designed to live under musicians' feet. In a worst-case scenario, all component parts are available from our warehouse.