Audient iD4 USB Audio Interface
iD4 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a portable desktop package. Providing one renowned Audient console mic pre, class-leading converter technology, two headphone inputs, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and our virtual scroll wheel technology 'ScrollControl', iD4 is a professional but affordable solution for your home studio or for when you’re on the road.
iD4 provides you with high performance AD-DA converters. Quality in the analogue stages of design comes from years of experience as analogue console designers, and when coupled with outstanding converter technology it enables you to hear audio as it’s supposed to sound. The importance of converters should never be underestimated. Experience audio the Audient way.
WITHH a touch of a button iD4’s volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel, enabling you to adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters and even scroll through your iTunes library - just like you’re adjusting a piece of hardware. Wherever your mouse pointer hovers, the iD knob can scroll to control! And when your not using ScrollControl, pressing iD4’s volume encoder activates DIM, enabling you to quickly reduce the playback volume.
- 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- High Performance Converters
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- Zero Latency Monitoring with Monitor Mix & Pan
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Amplifier with Dual Outputs
- Monitor Control Functionality
- USB2.0 Bus Powered
- All-Metal Enclosure
- Windows, macOS and iOS compatible
Studiospares SN5A Active Studio Monitor
Designed for the Desktop Studio, these active nearfield monitors range look good, sound good and even feel good.
Getting a transparent mix can be difficult in a home studio, and getting an accurate mix often proves difficult. The Studiospares SN series delivers on all of the qualities demanded from professional studio monitors, at a fraction of the cost. The cabinet is made from 16mm MDF and finished with a black vinyl, for a professional finish and feel in your home. The woofer and tweeter are both recessed to create a flush finish, whilst the back of the cabinet includes an XLR and 6.3mm Jack for use with other professional devices. There is a volume control on each speaker that can help to balance the stereo field. The bass driver has a white mineral-filled polypropylene cone with a high temperature voice coil, and rubber surround. This allows the woofer to move large amounts of air to create high sound pressure levels with low distortion, for a more pleasing sound.
Solid build, solid sound. Good power reserve with a balanced and sweet frequency response. These are not being sold via a dealer network and are imported by the container load so pricing on this level of quality is very very competitive.
- 5” active monitor with 2-way bass 5” magnetically shielded woofer and 1” magnetically shielded neodymium soft dome tweeter.
- Includes Bi-amp, 1/4 TRS and XLR input.
- The frequency range is 65Hz - 20KHz. Dimensions 225 × 185 × 280 mm.
Studiospares S400 Condenser Mic
Recent improvement in capsule technology is reflected in the unsurpassed audio quality. The resulting sound is both transparent and accurate.
The well-defined cardioid pickup pattern concentrates the sound pickup in front of the microphone rejecting side and rear sounds. The capsule's 32mm large Gold Sputtered diaphragm is so light it reacts instantly and is still going strong at 20kHz.
Equipped with front end J FETs the electronics are as quiet as you can get. The S400 captures the quietest sounds without adding hiss and hum. The capsule is softly suspended to minimise stage borne sounds causing low-frequency interference. It is also surrounded by screening designed to address any problems of RF, Taxi, Mobile Phone and thyristor-based lighting wiring. This microphone will stand favourable comparison with other large diaphragm capsule microphones costing treble.
- 48V phantom powered
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal/noise Ratio 70dB
- Equivalent Noise level 20dB (A weighted)
- Sensitivity -36dB + 2dB (0dB=1volt/Pa 1000Hz)
- Maximum SPL 125dB for 10.5% THD
- Transformerless output circuit reduces distortion to a new low
- Ideal for vocalists, lead singers and instruments
- Includes a Microphone Holder and thread adaptor
Microphone comes with
- Transport Case
- Microphone Holder
- 3/8" - 5/8" Thread Adaptor
- Foam Windscreen and Leather Bag (simulated
XLR Male - Mono Jack Lead 2.5m & XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 5m Black
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no compromise leads built to a Professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.
- Precision XLRs, Jacks and Mini Jacks are based on die cast zinc shells which have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with silver plated contact material on Phosphor Copper
- Female contacts contain seven independent contact points to increase conductivity
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Female XLRs include a redesigned latching push button for comfortable operation
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) maintains high frequencies to avoid signal degradation
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best screening
- Best possible screening by 64 strands of copper wire wound spirally round the signal conductors
- Lowest DC losses with 20 strands of 0.12mm copper wire
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to below 10 degrees
- Cable colour Black. Optional Red, Green and Blue
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling
Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads
STUDIOSPARES MONITOR PADS Keep the sound coming from the speakers, not the surface they are standing on. Everything that can vibrate will colour the sound and that includes the surface that the monitors are mounted on. The Studiospares monitor pads decouple the energy from the supporting surface which in turn helps to give a more accurate monitoring environment. Suitable for speakers up to 20kg. Dimensions of the supporting area are 280mm long x 100mm wide x 25mm thick. Sold as a pack of 4 pads which is enough to isolate one pair of monitors.
Studiospares IsoCube Vocal Microphone Isolator
The Studiospares IsoCube is a high-quality reflection filter made from acoustic foam, with an integrated pop filter on the front of it. The Studiospares IsoCube is a fantastic cost-effective alternative to other products on the market.
The benefits of using The IsoCube during your recordings will be a decrease in room reflections heard on your recordings, as the IsoCube will do a fantastic job of absorbing these before they are picked up by the microphones capsule. The reduced reflections will result in you receiving a natural and professional sounding recording without post-edit processing or having to treat your recording space acoustically.
The integrated pop-filter will help in reducing any plosives being recorded during a performance, thus saving you the hassle of losing that perfect take or spending time post-editing. Additionally, having a spherical shape around your recording microphone will keep a more significant distance between the performer and the microphone, resulting in a reduction of any proximity effects on your recordings.
Portable Lightweight Solution
The lightweight properties of the Studiospares IsoCube make this a portable product that can be easily transported between recording studios or venues while out on the road. The entry hole on the bottom of the IsoCube is 4.5cm wide making this more than able to be used across a vast array of microphone choices.
- Height: 18cm
- Width: 20.5cm
- Depth: 18cm
- Pop Filter Diameter: 12.5cm
- Microphone Entry Hole: 4.5cm
Studiospares Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
Manufactured to a standard, not a price. A solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment. The height adjusting sleeve clamp is nylon not plastic. With the precision engineering lavished on this product plus the availability of all components adds up to make this stand the most popular in the UK.
Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish. Screws do not gouge marks in the metalwork with long legs which guarantee stability. Boom arm can be set to any length and angle and uses a Tommy Bar for easier adjustment. (Plastic Knobs break under pressure) Materials are pre processed to stop rust. Boom includes a cable clip to stop loose cables pulling the microphone.
- Height adjustable between 1000mm - 1650mm
- Boom Arm Length between 580mm - 910mm
- Mic Stand thread 3/8”
- Threads for Mic Holder 5/8” or 3/8” with the supplied STA5 adaptor
- Boom arm socket 5/8” (Where it attaches to the stand)
- Weight 2.2kg