Audient iD4 USB Audio Interface
iD4 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a portable desktop package. Providing one renowned Audient console mic pre, class-leading converter technology, two headphone inputs, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and our virtual scroll wheel technology 'ScrollControl', iD4 is a professional but affordable solution for your home studio or for when you’re on the road.
iD4 provides you with high performance AD-DA converters. Quality in the analogue stages of design comes from years of experience as analogue console designers, and when coupled with outstanding converter technology it enables you to hear audio as it’s supposed to sound. The importance of converters should never be underestimated. Experience audio the Audient way.
With a touch of a button iD4’s volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel, enabling you to adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters and even scroll through your iTunes library - just like you’re adjusting a piece of hardware. Wherever your mouse pointer hovers, the iD knob can scroll to control! And when your not using ScrollControl, pressing iD4’s volume encoder activates DIM, enabling you to quickly reduce the playback volume.
- 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- High Performance Converters
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- Zero Latency Monitoring with Monitor Mix & Pan
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Amplifier with Dual Outputs
- Monitor Control Functionality
- USB2.0 Bus Powered
- All-Metal Enclosure
- Windows, macOS and iOS compatible
Studiospares SN5A Active Studio Monitor
Designed for the Desktop Studio, these active nearfield monitors range look good, sound good and even feel good.
Getting a transparent mix can be difficult in a home studio, and getting an accurate mix often proves difficult. The Studiospares SN series delivers on all of the qualities demanded from professional studio monitors, at a fraction of the cost. The cabinet is made from 16mm MDF and finished with a black vinyl, for a professional finish and feel in your home. The woofer and tweeter are both recessed to create a flush finish, whilst the back of the cabinet includes an XLR and 6.3mm Jack for use with other professional devices. There is a volume control on each speaker that can help to balance the stereo field. The bass driver has a white mineral-filled polypropylene cone with a high temperature voice coil, and rubber surround. This allows the woofer to move large amounts of air to create high sound pressure levels with low distortion, for a more pleasing sound.
Solid build, solid sound. Good power reserve with a balanced and sweet frequency response. These are not being sold via a dealer network and are imported by the container load so pricing on this level of quality is very very competitive.
- 5” active monitor with 2-way bass 5” magnetically shielded woofer and 1” magnetically shielded neodymium soft dome tweeter.
- Includes Bi-amp, 1/4 TRS and XLR input.
- The frequency range is 65Hz - 20KHz. Dimensions 225 × 185 × 280 mm.
Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads
STUDIOSPARES MONITOR PADS Keep the sound coming from the speakers, not the surface they are standing on. Everything that can vibrate will colour the sound and that includes the surface that the monitors are mounted on. The Studiospares monitor pads decouple the energy from the supporting surface which in turn helps to give a more accurate monitoring environment. Suitable for speakers up to 20kg. Dimensions of the supporting area are 280mm long x 100mm wide x 25mm thick. Sold as a pack of 4 pads which is enough to isolate one pair of monitors.
XLR Male - Mono Jack Lead 5m
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no compromise leads built to a Professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.
- Precision XLRs, Jacks and Mini Jacks are based on die cast zinc shells which have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with silver plated contact material on Phosphor Copper
- Female contacts contain seven independent contact points to increase conductivity
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Female XLRs include a redesigned latching push button for comfortable operation
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) maintains high frequencies to avoid signal degradation
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best screening
- Best possible screening by 64 strands of copper wire wound spirally round the signal conductors
- Lowest DC losses with 20 strands of 0.12mm copper wire
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to below 10 degrees
- Cable colour Black. Optional Red, Green and Blue
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling