Studiospares Pro Pneumatic Speaker Stand
The speaker literally drops down on a column of air with the Airpump Support. With an internal air spring for effortless lifting and lowering for speakers up to 60kg.
- All aluminium construction keeps the weight down and does not restrict the capacity in any way.
- The strength of a speaker stand is highly dependent on the base unit which is zinc casting.
- Base units in this price bracket will usually be made of plastic.
- Critical nuts are the shake-proof variety so will not become detached.
- The upper pole diameter is 35mm. The telescopic height adjustment includes the normal compression clamp with a safety pin that passes through the poles. A woven nylon tie line to save the pin from being lost.
Both the compression telescopic clamp and the securing screw in the base are designed NOT to gouge the paint from the stand when tightened. Tough rubber feet protect the floor surface. Height variable between 1400mm and 2200mm with a maximum safe carrying capacity of 60kgs. Powder-coated finish for a lasting clean appearance and durability.
All components available as spare parts in Luton
This is a tough well-engineered product that is dependable and will give years of service.