Precision Pro XLR Female Nickel
A precision connector combining quality and reliability. Based on nickle plated die cast zinc shells this range builds on a long pedigree of connectors considered second to none.
- Quick cable or application identified by interchangeable coloured rings and boots.
- Rapid assembly assured by a four part design with a split chuck and no screws.
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression.
- Perfect connection with silver plated contact material on Phosphor Copper.
- Female contacts contain seven independent contact points to increase conductivity.
- Solder tags take solder easily. High temperature insulator material does not melt when soldering.
- Solder barrier stops solder running inside contact area.
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture.
- Min/Max cable diameters 5mm - 8mm.
- Optional coloured Boots and Rings sold singly. See the list below.
- Moisture and dirt excluded by a rubber sealing gasket.
- Positive grounding spring with a copper rivet aids soldering and enhanced earthing.
- Wide latching push button for comfortable operation.
- Normally supplied with black boots and rings. (Coloured boots and rings optional).
- Optional coloured boots. Sold singly, which can be found below in hyperlinks:
Blue ,Red,Green,Yellow,Orange,White,Grey,Sky Blue.
Optional coloured rings red, blue, sky blue, yellow, green, orange, white and grey sold singly,