Studiospares Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
Manufactured to a standard, not a price. A solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment. The height adjusting sleeve clamp is nylon, not plastic. The precision engineering lavished on this product plus the availability of all components adds up to make this stand the most popular in the UK.
Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish. Screws do not gouge marks in the metalwork with long legs which guarantee stability. The boom arm can be set to any length and angle and uses a Tommy Bar for easier adjustment. (Plastic Knobs break under pressure) Materials are pre-processed to stop rust. Boom includes a cable clip to stop loose cables pulling the microphone.
XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 10m Black
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no-compromise leads built to a professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.
- Precision XLRs, Jacks and Mini Jacks are based on die-cast zinc shells that have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with silver-plated contact material on Phosphor Copper
- Female contacts contain seven independent contact points to increase conductivity
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Female XLRs include a redesigned latching push-button for comfortable operation
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Cable (OFC) maintains high frequencies to avoid signal degradation
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best screening
- Best possible screening by 64 strands of copper wire wound spirally round the signal conductors
- Lowest DC losses with 20 strands of 0.12mm copper wire
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to below 10 degrees
- Cable colour Black. Optional Red, Green and Blue
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling