Studiospares M2000 MK2 Headphones
Experience ultimate comfort and audio quality with the M2000 MK2 Studio Open-Back Headphones by Studiospares. Designed for studio professionals and aspiring producers, these headphones deliver superior acoustic performance and crystal-clear detail. The open-back design allows for a flat frequency response, making them ideal for mixing and mastering tasks. Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to hours of seamless audio production. Upgrade your studio gear and elevate your audio performance with the M2000 MK2 Studio Open-Back Headphones.
Flat Frequency Response
Performers and mastering engineers generally prefer the open-back varieties as the sound is far more accurate and removes the muddled and often "honky" sound. The frequency response is inherently flat and still going strong at frequencies well beyond the audio range. This model is the culmination of years of development and stands favourable comparison with big brand products costing four times more.
Recording close to a microphone?
For recording situations where the headphones are being used close to a microphone, why not check out the Studiospares M1000 closed-back headphones?
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Solid metal headband
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Open-back design for highly accurate sound
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and mastering
In the Box:
- M2000 MK2 Headphones
- High-quality 3.1-meter detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case