Studiospares iPA500 PA + Radiomics Pair Bundle
Studiospares iPA500 PA System
The IPA500 is the perfect sound solution for every venue. With built-in multi-FX, this system which is both portable and powerful will transform your sound. The iPA500 is the perfect sound solution for every situation, it is both highly portable and powerful and will satisfy the most critical user. Simply holding the Amplifier section provides an insight into the iPA500’s build quality. Solid and highly practical. It packs an incredible amount of facilities and power into two portable cabinets.
Main Benefits are:
- Quick setup time
- Versatility covers events from presentations to concerts
- Go anywhere, do anything. 10 inputs from mics, CD players, Keyboards, Guitars, Mobile devices etc
- Three Band EQ and a DSP with 16 onboard modifiable sound effects
- Huge Power reserve with Class D Digital Amplifiers
- Feedback. Active circuitry locates and processes the offending frequency
- Two powerful speakers distribute sound to every corner of the auditorium
- Interfaces with any PA microphone and 99% of studio microphones
Studiospares iPA500 Radiomics Handheld Pair
The system consists of two handheld microphones and a Dongle which plugs into a USB slot between inputs Channel 1 and 2 on the iPA500. The advanced electronics automatically seek an interference-free part of the 2.4GHz spectrum. The transmitting microphones benefit from wide frequency response and low distortion making them ideal for instrument recording. Simply plugin and perform.
Being free of trailing cables removes one less tripping hazard facing any presenter. With two presenters on the move cables become tangled and really problematic. The outdoor range is 8-10 metres. Indoors this distance could be reduced because of walls, building structure and various local factors.
The heart of any wireless microphone system is the capsule. The cardioid capsule captures sounds from the front and attenuates sounds from the sides and rear. This reduces the incidence of feedback and howl round should the microphone capture sound from the speakers.
Using the very latest technology, the microphones instantly lock to the receiver with just a push of the button. Lock up is confirmed by flashing LEDs on the microphone.