Studiospares Corner Impaler for Acoustic Panels
The Studiospares Corner Impaler allows for rapid and secure mounting for your acoustic panels. The Corner Impaler allows for offset mounting of acoustic panels over traditional, straight on mounting, allowing you more customisation of your studio acoustic panel layout. The Corner Impaler features four mounting holes for sturdy mounting and is easy to mount to a variety of wall surfaces without causing surface defacement or damage.
The Studiospares Corner Impaler features 4 sharp protruding spikes that pierce into the back of acoustic panels, holding them securely in place. Mounting acoustic panels to the Corner Impaler is incredibly easy and fast, simply push your acoustic panel of choice down onto the panel.
Please Note: *The Studiospares Corner Impaler does not come included with any mounting hardware. Typical screws and sheetrock anchors are required to mount each Impaler to your wall.
- Quick and easy acoustic panel installation solution
- 4x sharp protruding spikes
- Simply push your panels down onto the teeth to mount
- Comprised of heavy-duty steel with four mounting holes
- Allows acoustic panels to be mounted in corners of the studio
- Material: 1.5mm Steel
- Dimensions: 12.8cm x 7.6cm
- Attachment points: 4
- Attachment hole circumference: 0.5cm
- Maximum load capacity: 20kg (dependant on wall fastener)
- Quantity: 1