Studiospares 2.4GHz Dual Wireless System Handheld + Head Set S2.4/HH/HS
- No Licence requirement
- Two aerial systems for enhanced reception pickup
- Frequency spectrum based on the ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) radio spectrum
- 2.4GHz digital frequency, automatically filters out RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Smart ID code using digital synchronisation technology allowing it to work within multiple installations
- Comprehensive application of digital audio processing technology assures the sound is clear and natural
- Pre-set 16 selected channels, support multiple installations in venues without adjacent channel interference
- All three 2.4GHz microphones can be switched between systems such that a hand held and a lavalier microphone can work with the same receiver
- Displays both channels, selected frequencies, RF Signal strength and audio levels
- Outputs via XLRs and a mixed output (Chan 1 and Chan 2) via a stereo jack socket
- Each channel has a dedicated volume control
- Standard 19-inch mounting dimensions
- GFSK modulation
- 30m line of sight operational distance
- Audio format: 16bit, 38.4Khz
- Multiple applications in theatres, clubs, schools, presentations
Trojan Carbon Shallow Rack Case 2U
The Trojan Carbon Shallow ABS 2U Rack Case is a 19-inch lightweight and highly durable solution for safely and securely transporting your rack equipment from one destination to another. Trojan ABS cases have been purposely designed and improved to be highly durable and aesthetically-pleasing with a new carbon fibre effect finish.
The main feature of the Trojan ABS-Carbon case is its highly durable 3.2mm thick structure material, with additionally reinforced bracing in the critical areas of the case. The benefit of these features is that the Trojan Carbon case can deliver unprecedented durability qualities, making it more than able to survive all the hardships of the road, all while keeping your rack equipment safe and functioning.
The Trojan Carbon Case is ready for all-weather and location conditions. The Carbon Case implements a gasket sunk into the edges of the lids, so once compressed by the lip on the body it forms a tight seal to keep anything like water or dust from entering the case. The Carbon Case features 4x draw bolts with tension springs to ensure the lid is shut as tight as possible.
The Carbon Case is built with the highest grade and durability materials, such as the chrome-plated, heavily sprung butterfly catches, the 2x spring-loaded retractable strap handles and overall construction using rivets and rear washers. These components, along with the case’s material, will easily handle anything the road has to offer and keep the case functional for as long as you own it.
The Trojan Carbon Case features rack strips at either end, giving you a choice as to which end you choose to mount your rack equipment, an advantage over other rack equipment cases that only allow you one dedicated side to fit your equipment. The equipment mounting strips are threaded with M5 screw holes for easy mounting and no more reaching around the back to hold a nut while installing, additionally, cage nuts are not required for these threads.
The Trojan Carbon Shallow Rack Case is half the depth of a regular rack case, explicitly designed for shallower rack units that don’t require the regular full depth. Lastly, the distance between rack strips is 480mm, ideal for mounting 19” rack gear.
Distance between rack-strips: 210mm
Distance between rack-strip and inside of the lid: 60mm
External Case Depth: 360mm
External Case Length: 550mm
External Case Height: 155mm