Presonus Eris E44 Near Field Studio Monitor
- Presonus Eris E44 Near Field Studio Monitor.
- Delivers accurate response, expanded frequency range, and the widest stereo field available in its class.
- Dual 4.5-inch, woven composite LF/midrange drivers produce dynamic, size-defying bass output.
- The nested MTM configuration facilitates both vertical and horizontal loudspeaker placement.
- Dual woofers operate in parallel within the same frequency range, acting to minimize phase displacement to provide optimal stereo imaging.
PreSonus Eris E44 Near Field Studio Monitor
The PreSonus Eris® E44 Active MTM (D’Appolito) monitor delivers a smooth on- and off-axis response with more dynamic output than other conventional two-way studio monitor configurations. All thanks to Eris® E44’s MTM (midwoofer-tweeter-midwoofer) design, which features a 1.25-inch silk dome high-frequency driver nested between two 4.5-inch woven composite low-frequency drivers.
The nested MTM configuration facilitates both vertical and horizontal loudspeaker placement while providing vastly improved spatial resolution with a much wider sweet spot than conventional designs. The weave and nature of the Eris® E44’s dual woven composite woofers help to break up reflected energy so that fewer delayed reflections reach your ears during listening, resulting in a less coloured and more cohesive sound. The Eris® E44’s dual woofers operate in parallel within the same frequency range, acting to minimize phase displacement to provide optimal stereo imaging.
Components and construction
- Dual 4.5-inch, woven composite LF/midrange drivers produce dynamic, size-defying bass output
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome HF driver ensures smooth high-frequency performance that is never fatiguing to the ears
- Balanced XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment
- Acoustic tuning controls help to compensate for room anomalies, providing a consistent frequency response customized for your mix environment
- Continuously variable HF and MF controls (-6 to +6 dB)
- Low-cut filter (flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Acoustic Space settings (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB) compensates for room placement
Power and safety
- 90W/140W Class A/B bi-amplification for an open, clear sound
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, and subsonic filter protection
- Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
|XLR, TRS, RCA