Focusrite Overview, Features, and Specs video content for Scarlett and Vocaster is available now. These videos are designed to make it easy to understand who each interface is for, and why you should upgrade to the next in the range...Read more
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
Availability: 1 in stock
Order now, and this can be delivered by: Thursday, February 29
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface (3rd Gen), one of the most affordable but greatest sound interfaces on the market.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard, now with Air, for miking up guitars or recording vocals.
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass.
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- With Focusrite's Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Gen)
Songwriters, you never know when creativity will strike, which is why it’s so important to be prepared to lay down your next hit at the push of a button.
The bus-powered, plug-and-play Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is perfect for producing in the studio and on the move, allowing you to simultaneously record two channels of audio into the professional-quality Scarlett mic-preamps, wherever you are. The iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. Now it’s your turn.
Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With Focusrite's Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Most popular audio interface
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with an optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
All the tools to get you started
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Set up and start recording or playing within a matter of minutes with the Easy Start tool. Users can expect the tool to pop up automatically once the interface is connected and will be greeted with step-by-step setup videos which are tailored to the user, guiding them from start to finish. Including how to download the necessary software, how to set their microphone up and more.
The Easy Start tool is an industry first and will be a great teacher of the basics to beginners who want to get started in the world of recording.
The Focusrite Sound is officially supported on Ipad Pro
The Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation are simple, just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett 2i2 has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, and award-winning customer support.
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd generation audio interface
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
- Splice Sounds
- Native Instruments® MASSIVE
- FAST Balancer
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit
Check your computer's operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett 2i2 to use Focusrite Online OS Checker
|No. of Mic Preamps
|No. Instrument Inputs
|No. of Line Outputs
|No. of Headphone Outputs