Avid Sibelius Ultimate
Compose, arrange and engrave without limits
Sibelius Ultimate offers you an advanced toolset that enables you to work with an unlimited number of instrument parts and tailor every facet of your score to your specific needs. Be free to create sophisticated sheet music with an expanded set of notation tools and symbols, customisable notes and instruments, and film scoring workflows. While speeding through score refinement with advanced layout, editing and publishing tools.
Write music quickly and easily
Sibelius Ultimate features a task-based interface that leads you through the entire score creation process. Enter notes from the onscreen notion, keyboard, or fretboard windows, or from your MIDI keyboard. Add notational elements, dynamics, custom symbols and text while easily navigating large, complex scores using the timeline.
Create beautiful scores
Get better use of your time by writing music instead of fixing it. As you write, Magnetic Layout automatically gives everything just the right amount of space and avoids collisions to produce beautiful results, cutting writing time in half. Additionally, Dynamic Parts can automatically create and update separate instrumental parts whenever you change your score.
Turn music into scores
Sibelius comes with two companion applications that enable you to turn recorded, performance, printed and handwritten music into notation. With AudioScore Lite you'll be able to import notes by singing or playing a monophonic instrument through a microphone. With PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite, you can turn printed, PDF, and JPEG sheet music into editable scores and even handwrite music.
Hear your music in astonishing detail
With an included 10GB sound library of high-quality sampled instruments, you'll be able to playback compositions and hear how they would sound with full instrumentation. The Expressivo feature adds a more humanistic feel, so your score sounds the way you intended it to be heard. You can also use VST and AU virtual instruments and effects for added versatility.
Unmatched Pro Tools integration
Take your compositions even further with the ability to seamlessly integrate Pro Tools into your workflow. Using the included ReWire you can easily record instrument parts from your Sibelius Ultimate scores to Pro Tools and other DAWs for further recording, editing, and mixing. Additionally, you'll be able to directly send Pro Tools tracks from its Score Editor to Sibelius Ultimate for further notation refinement.
Whether you have a melody line, chord progression, or lyric you want to jot down quickly, there is no need to drop everything you're doing. The Ideas Hub enables you to capture and tag those inspired snippets of music and ideas quickly for later use or reuse. Even if you don't have any ideas or are suffering from writer block Sibelius Ultimate also comes included with 2000 ideas in its library to help get you inspirited and spark your creative flow.
Polish your score to perfection
With a full suite of desktop publishing tools and score Inspector, you can control and finesse every score element with ease. Fine-tune lyrics, dynamics, and other text with tracking, leading, scaling, and alignment tools. Use hierarchical styles to change fonts and add emphasis. Add graphics using drag-and-drop and even create your own house styles and manuscript papers to give your scores a unique look and feel.
Share your work
Easily share an unlimited number of scores online using Sibelius Cloud Sharing and invite others to view, play, and comment on your music.
Add comments directly on a score
With the Annotate feature, you can draw freeform directly on a score and communicate edits, instruction, and feedback to collaborators, arrangers, musicians, or students. Streamlining collaboration and review. All annotations are grouped intelligently and always remain attached to the bar to which you've added them. Plus, they can be switched off, so they don't appear when printing
Practice and perform with your iPad
Export your score for Avid Scorch, the iOS application that transforms your iPad into an interactive music stand and score library for practice and performance. With Avid Scorch on your iPad, you can view scores and adapt them to your instrument by transposing the music, changing instruments, or even converting to and from the guitar tab.
Teach music composition
Sibelius Ultimate is perfect for teaching music notation, composition and theory to students of all abilities and ages. It includes over 1700 ready-made teaching materials that include worksheets, projects and exercises. As well as a Classroom Control window to track your students' progress. Additionally, Sibelius Ultimate network licensing makes it easy to assign licenses to students on any computer including their own.
Neuratron Audioscore Ultimate 8
Neuratron Audioscore Ultimate 8 is audio to notation conversion software that features a more improved recognition of multiple overlapping notes. With Neuratron Audioscore Ultimate 8 you’ll be able to create scores from MP3s and CD tracks! Using the most intelligent technology available Audioscore Ultimate is able to convert up to 16 instruments/notes playing at one time into multiple staves, with up to 4 voices per staff.
After you’ll be able to send the results directly to Sibelius or save MusicXML, NIFF and MIDI files for use in most other used music programs such as Finale or Cubase for example. Or you can use Audioscore to print out a professional score just for you.
Audioscore Ultimate 8 allows the most intricate nuances and details of a given performance to be viewed, played and edited, such as the subtle changes in pitch, volume and timing. Alternatively, you can produce new versions of music using MIDI instruments of your choice. Audioscore also analyses the original music in such great detail it is able to playback with incredible realism. You’ll be able to open one of your favourite songs and then hear it performed by a brass band or string quartet if you so choose.
- Much improved recognition of multiple overlapping notes
- Considerably less interference from drum and percussion sounds (not picked up)
- Superior note pitch recognition
- Use of stereo positioning to improve separation of notes
- Improved sound quality when playing back selections of notes as audio
- All of this with no loss in recognition speed (and further speed improvements planned for minor updates)
- Much improved automatic score creation from transcribed notes
- Compatibility with Sibelius 8
- Saves scores as PDFs (Mac OS X version using Print to PDF)
- Improved MusicXML score export
Neuratron PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate 8 is the full version of the PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite scanning software for Sibelius. Handwrite music on a tablet or laptop and convert your writing into professional scores. You can scan printed sheet music into other MIDI software such as sequencers and also use it on its own to scan in, playback, transpose, print scores and even save audio files. PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate reads printed and handwritten music or PDFs in a matter of seconds, not just notes but also printed slurs, dynamics, lyrics, guitar tab, chord diagrams and more. You can then edit or transpose the music, play it back, extract the parts and print.
More than 26 years of experience in recognition technologies have enabled Neuratron to design and create the formidable OmniScore2TM dual-engine recognition system, resulting in PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate being 99.5% accurate on most PDFs and originals.
Easiest to Use
Ease of use has been at the centre of the design process of PhotoScore & NotateMe. With automatic scanning and recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing interfaces PhotoScore & NotateMe is now more exciting and fun to use!
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate reads virtually all markings in printed music, and most in handwritten music, including (handwritten capabilities highlighted in bold):
- 5-line staves (normal and small), 4- and 6- line guitar staves, 1-, 2- and 3-line percussion staves
- Notes, chords (including stem direction, beams & flags) and rests (including multi rests) in up to 4 voices per staff
- Appoggiaturas (grace notes), cue-sized and cross-staff notes
- Accidentals and articulation marks
- Clefs, key signatures, time signatures
- The format of the page, including the page size, staff size, margins, and where systems end
- Slurs, ties and hairpins
- Text including lyrics, dynamics, fingerings, instrument names, tempo and technique markings
- Guitar chord diagrams
- Various other markings such as codas, segnos, ornaments, pedal markings and repeat endings
- 64 staves per page
- 400 pages per score
Once the music has been PhotoScored with Ultimate you can:
- Extract parts
- Reformat the score
- Print out
- Playback (using Espressivo technology licensed from Avid for astonishing realism!) - Guitar chord diagrams/frames are not played back, although guitar tablature staves are.
- Send directly to Sibelius
- Save as a MusicXML file and open in Finale, Dorico, MuseScore, Notion or another music notation program
- Save as a MIDI file and open in a DAW such as Pro Tools, Ableton Live, FL Studio, Studio One or Cubase
- Save as a WAV (Windows) or AIFF (macOS) file for burning to CD or converting to MP3
- Save as a PDF for publishing (macOS - use Print to PDF)
- Use the performance mode to easily read music off the screen whilst you are performing
- OmniScore²™ dual-engine recognition system
- NotateMe handwritten music entry
- Handwritten score recognition
- Opens PDF files
- Plays back
- Sends scores directly to Sibelius
- Saves MusicXML, MIDI and PhotoScore files for opening in Finale, Dorico and other editors
- Saves WAV/AIFF audio files (also for burning to CD)
- Reads slurs and ties
- Reads hairpins and dynamics
- Reads text (lyrics, title etc) in 120 different languages (including bold, italic, etc.)
- Reads articulation marks
- Reads triplets and other tuplets
- Reads grace notes and cue notes
- Reads cross-staff notes and beams
- Reads guitar chord diagrams
- Reads 4- and 6-string guitar tab
- Reads 1-, 2- and 3- line percussion staves
- Reads double and repeat barlines
- Reads repeat endings, Coda and Segno
- Reads ornaments and pedal markings
- Accidental types
- Clef types
- Shortest note value
- Maximum voices per staff
- Maximum staves per page
- Maximum pages per score
- Maximum dots per note/rest
- Reads the length of irregular bars
- Prints scores
- Automatic scanning and reading after scanning (removes the hard work of choosing scanner settings)
- Playback with astonishing realism using Espressivo feature licensed from Avid Sibelius