PreSonus Eris E8 XT Studio Monitor
Near-field Studio Monitors with a Wide Sweet Spot
The Eris E8 XT provides deeper lows and a wider more controlled sweet spot, all thanks to a new EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) wave guide designed by Hugh Sarvis of WorxAudio. The new waveguide offers a superior high frequency response and wider 100-degree horizontal dispersion that creates a broader sweet spot. Perfect for group listening and collaboration sessions, all while the narrow 60o vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. The Eris E8 XT silk-dome tweeters ensure snappy, accurate transient reproduction.
Set up your studio monitors for your room
PreSonus knows that modern recording studios can be located anywhere from a spare bedroom to a multi-million-dollar facility, that’s why every studio made by PreSonus is equipped with controls that ensure the flattest response in your mix environment. Acoustic tuning controls allow you to configure the Eris E8 XT monitor perfectly for your room with Low-cut, Mid, and High controls, as well as 3-way acoustic space tuning that allows you to easily compensate for the sonic consequences of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
The Eris E8 XT monitor is suitable for both home recording studios and professional mix engineering, the Eris E8 XT studio monitors combine sterling audio quality with the flexible tuning and connectivity that PreSonus have been known for delivering.
- Elliptical Waveguide provides wide horizontal dispersion while maintaining a tightly focused vertical plane.
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 140-watt, Class AB biamplification
- High- and Mid-range frequency controls plus Acoustic Space settings for accurate mixing contour
PreSonus Audiobox USB96 Studio
PreSonus AudioBox USB96 Studio
Get started recording today with the complete all-in-one PreSonus package. Based upon the AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface and the award-winning Studio One recording and production software. The PreSonus AudioBox USB96 Studio is perfect for creating anything from multitrack recordings, demos, live recordings, podcasts, voiceovers, field recordings, sound effects and more.
AudioBox USB 96
The heart of the AudioBox 96 Studio, the AudioBox 96. A simple, reliable and highly portable audio/MIDI interface with the right amounts of features for basic recording needs. Including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero latency monitoring, simple plug in and record starlight away. The AudioBox 96 is bus powered, built to travel and compatible with most recording software for both Mac and PC. Being equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording a breeze.
Studio One Artist
Studio One Artist is like no other entry-level recording and production software, it is incredibly easy to use, capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist allows you to work quickly and stay focused, offering unlimited tracks and plugins, all while delivering features not usually seen in entry level DAW’s. Enjoy access to powerful editing tools without the bother of wading through endless menus, load and save audio clips, MIDI files and effects by drag-and-drop.
M7 Condenser Microphone
The M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures all the musical details, harmonics and subtle nuances of any sound source that would usually be lost with dynamic microphones. The M7 will warm up any sound you decide to capture, making it a go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
PreSonus’ HD7 Headphones take full advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver you exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of any mix you are working on, with a lightweight, ergonomic design that will adjust to any head size, the HD7s offer a comfortable listening experience during long sessions.
Make your own magic.
PreSonus want to make sure that their audio interfaces come with everything you'll need to when in the studio. That’s why they include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product they make. If Studio One Artist wasn't enough, you can also enjoy the included Studio Magic Suite of software with their audio interface products. The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition and includes: Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats... all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
AudioBox USB® 96
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.1, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
Single Audio Interface
Presonus Audiobox USB96 338280
Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads
The Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads are specifically designed to isolate your studio monitors from supporting surfaces.
Decoupling your studio monitors from the support surfaces using Isolation Pads can reduce the effect of colouring on the sound you are hearing and prevent the sound from being lost towards the floor. Ultimately helping you achieve the most accurate monitoring environment.
The high-density isolation can support monitors with a weight of up to 20kg and will provide unparalleled acoustic absorption during your mixing and recording sessions.