PreSonus Audiobox USB96
Simple, reliable, and portable.
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface is for you! This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
Just the right size.
The AudioBox USB 96 audio interface’s two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs make it ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar-bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system. A mix control lets you control the level between the input signal and computer playback, without hearing annoying delays. You also get a pair of balanced line-level outputs, an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone out, plus MIDI I/O, so you can connect your favourite synth or MIDI controller. The result is a simple, affordable, mobile recording solution.
Roadworthy and ready to travel.
Here is a mobile audio interface in the best sense of the term. We gave the AudioBox USB 96 a heavy-duty steel chassis so it can take a serious pounding and remain completely reliable. Its screaming-loud headphone output ensures you can hear your music loud and clear, even in noisy locations. And it’s USB 2.0 bus-powered, so you can record with it anywhere you can use a laptop. Simply drop it in your laptop bag or slap it on a tabletop.
Built for the studio and the road.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface will give you great sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis that's ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the AudioBox USB 96 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete recording solution right out of the box.
Make your own magic.
PreSonus want to make sure that their audio interfaces come with everything you'll need to when in the studio. That’s why they include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product they make. If Studio One Artist wasn't enough, you can also enjoy the included Studio Magic Suite of software with their audio interface products. The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats... all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Compatible with most Mac® and Windows® recording software
- Studio One® Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Powered via USB bus - no wall wart!