Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2
Plug into studio sound
Connect, create, and collaborate with our six-in, six-out audio interface. Featuring high-definition recording, ultra-low latency, and flexible connectivity, AUDIO 6 brings your whole setup together. You can plug in mics, guitars, and synths, create send and return loops with effects, and control synths and drum machines. Plus, you get all the software you need to capture performances, build songs, and polish recordings - bring any idea to life.
Take a closer look
- Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz / 24-bit
- 4x LED input VU meter
- 1x LED output VU meter
- 48V, USB, and MIDI status LEDs
- Direct monitoring with mono/stereo switch and channel switching (1-2 / 3-4) for blending audio playback while recording
- Big volume knob for quick volume adjustments
- 2x headphone out with high-power output and individual volume controls
- USB 2.0 bus-power – no additional power supply needed
- Compatible with Mac and PC (ASIO®/Core Audio/DirectSound®/WASAPI)
- Kensington Security Slot
- *Limited to +/-2V range due to the AUDIO 6 being USB powered.
- Weight: 850g
- Dimensions: 200 x 136.5 x 55.6mm or 7.87" x 5.37" x 2.18"
- 6 inputs: 2x combo-XLR/¼” TRS line inputs with 48V phantom power, and gain control for flexible stereo recording, 2x ¼” TRS line inputs, 1x SPDIF digital stereo input (RCA) 1x MIDI in
- 6 outputs: 4x DC coupled ¼” TRS outputs for modular control*, 1x SPDIF digital stereo output (RCA), 1x MIDI out
Ready for recording, or the road
Whether recording your next album or gigging your latest release, your focus should be on creating at your best. With pro-grade sound, gig-ready portability, and plug-and-play simplicity, AUDIO 6 lets you do just that.
Make studio magic
AUDIO 6 works with all your mics, instruments, and headphones. You’ve got a choice of connections and features: 48V phantom power, MIDI in/out, and four analogue outputs with additional CV/gate control for your analogue gear. Plus, easy-to-see top panel LED VU-meters for all four analogue inputs and the main stereo output.
Take the stage
Whether you’re a solo performer, duo, or a full band, the AUDIO 6’s pristine audio quality lets you sound as good on stage as in the studio. Turn your laptop into a live rig or vocal processor, with flexible connections to fit any performance. USB bus-power means fewer cables and power supplies, plus a big volume knob on top lets you make easy level adjustments while on stage.
Double headphone outputs
Two high-power headphone outputs, with individual level controls, make it easy to collaborate. Hear exactly what you’re recording, in real-time, with latency-free direct monitoring that lets you blend playback and monitored audio to your liking. We’ve also doubled their output power - great for stage use or high-impedance headphones.
Whether at a small band session or a freewheeling modular synth jam, having a flexible set of connections lets you bring your ideas together and capture music in the moment. XLR, TRS, S/PDIF, and MIDI aren’t just letters, they’re ways to make music happen - and we’ve put these connections right where you need them.
Create with the right tools
Great tracks start with high-quality audio, but you also need the tools to shape your sounds. That’s why we’ve included this outstanding package of hand-picked software to help you capture ideas, add creative magic, and finish off projects.
- MONARK: Summon the spirit of an analogue legend. MONARK captures the holy grail of synths – adding analogue warmth to any track.
- MOD PACK: Three classic modulation effects, reinvented: A phaser, a chorus, and a flanger, each capable of unique results.
- REPLIKA: Add shine to vocals and synths using this simple, powerful delay. Choose models, and add modulation, filters and phasing.
- SOLID BUS COMP: Add polish and punch to vocals and other recordings with this powerful compressor inspired by legendary hardware.
- MASCHINE ESSENTIALS: Get ideas down with MASCHINE Essentials – a powerful track-sketching groovebox, packed with instruments, effects, and sounds.
- ABLETON LIVE 10 LITE: A lightweight version of Ableton Live 10, with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments, and effects – everything you need to record songs.
- TRAKTOR LE 3: Create your next mix with a lightweight edition of our flagship DJ software, TRAKTOR PRO 3.
- KOMPLETE START: Explore a selection of synths, instruments, effects, and more, taken from the go-to production suite for artists and musicians: KOMPLETE.
- 2 FREE VOUCHERS: Get two months of free access to millions of samples and loops from Sounds.com, and a $25.00 voucher to spend in our online store.
- Audio interface
- USB cable
- MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software with 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), MOD PACK, REPLIKA, SOLID BUS COMP, MONARK, Ableton Live 10 Lite, KOMPLETE START, and TRAKTOR LE 3
- Along with your new interface, you’ll get a $25.00 e-voucher to spend in the NI Online Shop