MOTU M4 4in/4out USB-C Audio Interface
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M4 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone output, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
- ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC technology for superb analogue sound
- The same converter technology used in audio interfaces costing thousands
- Measured 120 dB dynamic range on outputs
- Measured -129 dBu EIN on mic inputs
- ESS-driven headphone output
The M4 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (at 96 kHz with a 32 sample buffer).
When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M4 is the only audio interface in its class with a full-colour LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right.
The M4 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily combine computer audio with live mics and/or guitar inputs to stream the combined mix to Youtube or your favourite podcasting platform in real-time. Streaming and podcasting have never been easier and better-sounding!
- Plug-and-play operation
- Hardware (direct) monitoring
- Independent 48V phantom power
- Rugged metal construction
- 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates