Focusrite Scarlett Solo Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
Looking to create studio-quality recordings with your guitar? The 3rd Generation Scarlett Solo provides an easy way in. Used by guitar players the world over, you can focus solely on your music, without worrying about the tech.
The Scarlett Solo isn't just for guitarists however, it's for anyone who only needs one channel of audio. Not only does this make it a great entry-level interface, but also good for simple setups and working remotely.
As the simplest model in the 3rd Gen line-up, the Scarlett Solo provides musicians and singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, the Scarlett range guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the generation.
The Interface we've all been looking for
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
The Focusrite Sound is officially supported on Ipad Pro
- The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Quick Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and playback audio in studio quality, anywhere
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Ableton® Live Lite
- Three-Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit
- Brainworx® bx_oberhausen
- Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC
- Brainworx® bx_masterdesk
- Three-Month Splice Sounds Subscription
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-In Suite
Check your computer's operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett Solo to use Focusrite Online OS Checker