Whether you're new to recording or in the market to upgrade your existing interface, we have a wide range for different uses. Discover the key differences between the Scarlett and Vocaster ranges, so you can find the right interface for your needs...Read more
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Studiospares Bundle with Mic Stand
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Studiospares Bundle with Mic Stand, an exclusive bundle.
- Includes the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Studiospares S1005 condenser microphone (with shock-mount), M2000 MK2 studio headphones, 5m XLR mic cable, and pro telescopic boom mic stand.
- Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history.
- The S1005 is ideal for musicians seeking the highest quality to faithfully capture vocalists, stringed and wind instruments.
- Large diameter true condenser microphones are the only answer.
- The M2000 MK2 is our new professional mastering headphone featuring a fully open-backed design. This design removes the lack of mid-range clarity inherent in closed designs.
- The Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom offer a solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment.
- The XLR leads are heavy duty and flexible.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Studiospares Bundle with Mic Stand
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studiospares Bundle includes Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Gen), Studiospares S1005 Condenser Mic Package, Studiospares M2000 MK2 Studio Headphones, XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 5m Red and Studiospares Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
What's included in the bundle:
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd generation audio interface
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- M2000 MK2 Headphones
- High quality 3.1-meter detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case for M2000 Headphone
- S1005 Microphone
- S1005 Microphone Carry Case
- Shock Mount
- Thread Adaptor
- Studiospares Pro mic stand and telescopic boom
- XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 5m Red
Focusrite Scarlette 2i2 (3rd Gen)
Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with an optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
The Focusrite Sound is officially supported on Ipad Pro
The Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation are simple, just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett 2i2 has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
- Ableton® Live Lite
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit
- Brainworx® bx_oberhausen
- Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC
- Brainworx® bx_masterdesk
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-In Suite
Check your computer's operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett Solo is to use Focusrite Online OS Checker
Studiospares S1005 Condenser Microphone
The S1005 is ideal for musicians seeking the highest quality to faithfully capture vocalists, stringed and wind instruments. Large diameter true condenser microphones are the only answer.
- 1” Gold sputtered Capsule reacts to the slightest nuance of sound
- Capsule artificially aged to maintain rigid specification
- Frequency response extends down to 20Hz, well below audibility
- Flat response from 20Hz - 20kHz with a slight presence rise at 12kHz
- Presence rise at 12kHz provides greater clarity and cuts through the mix
- Mesh Pop Blast filter made of cooper for ultimate screening against Interference
- J.FET Pre amp front end for the lowest possible noise platform
- J.FETs high impedance circuitry does not modify or change sounds captured by the capsule
- Cardioid Response held within very tight limits to exclude unwanted side and rear sounds
- The transformer output is more expensive but guarantees no interference on long cables
- Complete with an Elastic Suspension the ultimate answer isolates against floor borne noise
- Included Foam windshield which suppresses wind noise
- 48 volt Phantom Powering.
This series has been developed and refined for over two decades and represents the ultimate in large diaphragm microphone design and stands favourable comparison with products costing five times the price.
We recommend that customers try this microphone if they are looking for an inexpensive alternative to the more renowned brands. It provides an excellent quality of sound at an affordable price. You will probably look no further.
Studiospares M2000 MK2 Studio Headphones
The M2000 MK2 is our new professional mastering headphone featuring a fully open-backed design. This design removes the lack of mid-range clarity inherent in closed designs. Performers and mastering engineers generally prefer the open back varieties as the sound is far more accurate and removes the muddled and often “honky” sound. The frequency response is inherently flat and still going strong at frequencies well beyond the audio range.
This model is the culmination of years of development and stands favourable comparison with big brand products costing four times more.
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Solid metal headband
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Open-back design for highly accurate sound
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and mastering
Studiospares Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
Manufactured to a standard, not a price. A solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment. The height adjusting sleeve clamp is nylon, not plastic. The precision engineering lavished on this product plus the availability of all components adds up to make this stand the most popular in the UK.
Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish. Screws do not gouge marks in the metalwork with long legs which guarantee stability. The boom arm can be set to any length and angle and uses a Tommy Bar for easier adjustment. (Plastic Knobs break under pressure). Materials are pre-processed to stop rust. Boom includes a cable clip to stop loose cables pulling the microphone.
Why will it outlast competitive products?
- For a start, the raw material steel passes through a phosphorisation process involving immersion in a chemical bath to remove oil and grease contaminates and any rust often found unseen inside tubing.
- The surface is then ROHS compliant powder coated and baked in an oven at a high temperature to provide the most durable surface possible. A more expensive process than paint spraying.
- Component parts are simply better. The Diecast metal base is not plastic which breaks easily when left overnight in a cold van,
- The height adjusting sleeve is nylon, not plastic because it is stronger
- Leg hinges are metal, not plastic
- Manufacturing tolerances are low through Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- ROHS Compliant with EU Hazardous Substance requirements.
- Spares held in stock in Luton
XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 5m Red
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no-compromise leads built to a professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.
*Please note that this cable colour is lighter in person*
- Precision XLRs, Jacks and Mini Jacks are based on die-cast zinc shells that have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with silver-plated contact material on Phosphor Copper
- Female contacts contain seven independent contact points to increase conductivity
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Female XLRs include a redesigned latching push-button for comfortable operation
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Cable (OFC) maintains high frequencies to avoid signal degradation
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best screening
- Best possible screening by 64 strands of copper wire wound spirally round the signal conductors
- Lowest DC losses with 20 strands of 0.12mm copper wire
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to below 10 degrees
- Cable colour Black. Optional Red, Green and Blue
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling