Focusrite Recording Pack Plus
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Gen)
Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Most popular audio interface
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Stand the test of time
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
3-year warranty & Plug-in Collective membership
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts. Find out the latest offer here.
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd generation audio interface
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Sontronics STC-3X Pack Black three-pattern condenser mic with accessories
The Sontronics STC-3X Pack is an all-in-one microphone and accessories package that is the ideal solution for achieving professional-level recordings at home or in your studio. The STC-3X is a British-designed multi-pattern condenser microphone that features 3 of the most common polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional and figure of 8. All of which are selectable by using a simple rear-mounted switch on the mic itself. The STC-3X features a dual one-inch, gold-sputtered diaphragm that is housed in a large, open grille and its filter and pad controls make the STC-3X a true workhorse of any studio.
The STC-3X will provide you with stunning results on a wide range of applications that include male & female vocals, acoustic instruments, pianos, percussion, wind instruments and more. The STC-3X really comes into its own with spoken word applications. So next time you go to record your next podcast, voiceover, stream or broadcast, the STC-3X should be your first choice. The STC-3X doesn't stop shining there, flip it into Omni mode and experience incredible room capture capabilities for overhead miking as well as ensemble recording (backing vocals, choral, instrumental, orchestral and even rock bands). Just in case you thought it couldn't get better, in figure of 8 mode the STC-3X performs incredibly for stringed instruments, face to face singing or rapping, X-Y stereo micing applications and even cross table interviews.
Like all Sontronics microphones, the STC-3X is protected by a free lifetime warranty.
- Large-diaphragm condenser mic
- 3 polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- 3-stage pad and 3-stage filter
- Comes with free pop shield, shock mount, 5-metre XLR cable and zip-up pouch
- Clear mids and highs, solid low end
- Smooth roll-off in high frequencies
- Extremely versatile
- Lifetime Warranty
- Male & female vocals
- Broadcast & voiceover
- Acoustic guitar
- Guitar amps
- Solo strings, woodwind & brass
- Vocal and instrumental ensemble
- Solo percussion & drumkit
- Room & overhead miking
- Spider-style shock mount (with two spare elastics)
- Pro-quality, nylon-mesh pop shield (modelled on our best-selling ST-POP)
- 5-metre female-to-male XLR cable
- Vinyl, leather-look, zip-up microphone pouch
Studiospares Pro One Hand Mic Stand and Boom
The Studiospares Pro One Hand Mic Stand and Boom is a professional quality microphone stand with an easy adjustment handle for simple height adjustments. The Pro One Hand Mic Stand’s main feature is its easy handle, this stand will make any height adjustments in the studio or in a performance a total breeze and effortless task. With this stand, there is no need to screw and unscrew any components like with a traditional mic stand.
The Studiospares Pro One Hand Mic Stand is built to the highest specification featuring a diecast metal composite. As a result, the stand features incredible durability qualities and will stand the test of time and the hardships of the studio and road. Coated in a matte black finish this mic stand features a smart and elegant aesthetic that enables it to be used in any scenario without the worry of looking out of place (Especially in themed live stage shows). The boom arm can be set to any angle and includes a cable clip to keep cables out the way and neat & tidy.
- Height: 1050mm – 1620mm
- Length (Boom arm): 750mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Colour: Black
- Threads Boom arm 5/8” supplied with an STA5 5/8” to 3/8” thread adaptor
Studiospares M1000 MK2 Studio Headphones
The new Studiospares M1000 MK2 professional headphones offer a great alternative to branded headphones, whilst still delivering an exceptionally accurate acoustic performance and natural sound. Designed for studio monitoring and mixing, these headphones are highly detailed, transparent and comfortable enough for long sessions. The new MK2 version now comes with further improvements like sprung steel hinges plus more comfortable protein leather earpads ideal for long sessions.
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Sprung steel hinges
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Closed-back design for improved isolation
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and monitoring
In the box
- M1000 MK2 Headphones
- High quality 3.1m detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case