USB Audio Interfaces
Items 1-32 of 32
- Audient iD22 USB Audio InterfaceOur price £270.003 in stock
- Steinberg UR242 USB Audio InterfaceOur price £140.00Backorder
- Steinberg UR44 USB Audio InterfaceOur price £236.00Backorder
- Steinberg UR-RT2 USB InterfaceOur price £290.00Backorder
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo Audio Interface (3rd Gen)Our price £95.00More than 30 in stock
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (3rd Gen)Our price £173.00More than 30 in stock
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface (3rd Gen)Our price £148.00More than 30 in stock
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio (3rd Gen)Our price £221.0020 in stock
- Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 Audio Interface (3rd Gen)Our price £197.0014 in stock
- Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 Audio Interface (3rd Gen)Our price £232.007 in stock
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Audio Interface (3rd Gen)Our price £317.003 in stock
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Audio Interface (3rd Gen)Our price £426.0026 in stock
- Apogee Symphony DesktopOur price £1,303.00Backorder
- Tascam US-1x2HR USB Audio Interface£92.00 £80.80 Save 12%2 in stock
- EVO By Audient EVO 4 USB Audio InterfaceOur price £99.0027 in stock
- EVO By Audient EVO 8 USB Audio InterfaceOur price £144.0014 in stock
- EVO By Audient EVO Start Recording BundleOur price £169.00Backorder
- Audient iD4 mkII USB Audio InterfaceOur price £124.00More than 30 in stock
- Audient iD14 mkII USB Audio InterfaceOur price £185.009 in stock
- Tascam MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42B Interface£105.00 £102.60 Save 2%2 in stock
- Apogee Duet 3Our price £601.00Backorder
- Focusrite Clarett+ 2PreOur price £347.002 in stock
- Focusrite Clarett+ 4PreOur price £482.002 in stock
- Focusrite Clarett+ 8PreOur price £739.004 in stock
- Focusrite Vocaster OneOur price £144.0018 in stock
- Focusrite Vocaster One StudioOur price £220.0020 in stock
- Focusrite Vocaster TwoOur price £220.0017 in stock
- Focusrite Vocaster Two StudioOur price £371.00Backorder
- EVO by Audient EVO 16 USB Audio InterfaceOur price £378.009 in stock
- Audient iD44 mkII USB Audio InterfaceOur price £480.004 in stock
- Apogee BOOM 2-in 2-out InterfaceOur price £309.00Backorder
- Audient iD24 Audio InterfaceOur price £299.006 in stock
Items 1-32 of 32
What is an audio interface?
Whatever you are recording, an audio interface is an essential piece of kit for your studio setup, which allows you to connect your equipment to your DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and record high-quality audio.
Why do I need an audio interface?
An audio interface allows you to convert your analogue recording signal into a digital format that is compatible with your recording software; whilst allowing you to also route audio to your choice of studio monitors and headphones.
Who needs an audio interface?
Musicians, producers, engineers, podcasters, broadcasters, voiceover artists, and live steamers require the best quality inputs, preamps and converters to get the most out of their recording setup.
Which interface do I need?
Choose from a range of brands including Focusrite, PreSonus, SSL, RODE and Audient. We have interfaces with a number of inputs and outputs to find the best solution for you to connect and record your microphones, guitars, vocals, pianos, synths, MIDI and more, no matter your budget.
The audio interface that you require depends on what you will be using it for. If you are recording a voiceover or guitar and vocals demos that only require one or two inputs simultaneously, you will likely only need a small interface, such as a 2 in/2 out. If you are recording a full band with multiple tracks of audio, or a podcast with several guests and hosts, then you will likely require something larger.
How do I connect an audio interface to my computer or phone?
These interfaces are connected to your recording device via USB, Thunderbolt, Firewire or IOS and Mobile.
If you’re uncertain about what you need from your audio interface, then we are here to help, please contact us if you have any questions.