Steinberg UR44C USB 3 Audio & Midi Interface UK Plug
Finding a location for making high-quality band or ensemble recordings has got a whole lot easier with the UR44C. With multiple high-quality inputs/outputs, professional-grade components, DSP effects and flexible use with computer or iOS device, all wrapped up in a compact, roadworthy package, anywhere is now your recording studio.
- 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
- Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
- Compatible with all major audio software
- Latency-free monitoring with DSP effects
- Loopback function for streaming
- MIDI input and output
- Superspeed USB 3.1 with USB-C
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE UR44C
Write and record songs with your friends
Gather your friends to produce music in exceptional quality with the UR44C, a rugged, portable audio interface that features flexible inputs and professional-level 32-bit/192 kHz recording quality. Four state-of-the-art D-PRE microphone preamps will capture your vocals and acoustic instruments in stunning detail, while Hi-Z and line inputs, plus MIDI In/Out, allow an entire group to be recorded, capturing the unique vibe of an ensemble performance. With two independent headphone outputs, latency-free monitoring with effects and Cubase AI recording software included, the UR44C is your key to producing great grooves together.
Make great band recordings - everywhere
Studio time is expensive, as all bands know, but with the UR44C you can record in your rehearsal space, on stage and indeed anywhere, while not compromising on audio quality. Its rugged but compact, lightweight construction means it can be taken anywhere and you can use it with both Windows/Macintosh computers and iOS devices. It can even be powered by an iPad Pro or a pocket-sized USB power pack. With onboard DSP effects and plenty of outputs for re-amping, it’s your perfect portable partner for recording on location and then mixing elsewhere.
Take your sound to the stage
The UR44C is a great onstage partner. As well as its rugged, road-ready construction and high-quality, reliable performance, you can use its multiple outputs for click and backing tracks. Mix your live input, via the UR44C’s mic, Hi-Z and line inputs, with playback from the included Cubase AI, another DAW or an iOS recording app and use the MIDI In/Out to incorporate a wide range of hardware and trigger sounds from your VST instruments. It all means you can deliver a full performance, no matter if you’re a solo artist or the member of a band making sure that all backing tracks are played reliably.
- Cubase AI
- Cubasis LE
- dspMixFx mixing application
- Bundled effects plug-in suite
- REV-X reverb
- Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip
- Guitar Amp Classics
- Clean: built-in chorus and vibrato, the tonal character of this model provides an ideal sonic foundation for recording with multi-effects.
- Crunch: It simulates the type of vintage tube amplifiers that are favoured for classic blues, rock, soul, R’n’B and similar styles.
- Drive: Provides a selection of distortion sounds that simulate the tonal character of high-gain tube amplifiers.
- Lead: Ideally suited to playing lead guitar lines that will fit well within an ensemble mix, it can also be set up for crisp accompaniment tones, making it a very versatile emulation.