Steinberg UR44 USB Audio Interface
The perfect balance between connectivity and portability: the UR44 is a powerful audio/MIDI interface designed to suit a huge range of recording and production situations. Four mic preamps, six inputs, four output channels, MIDI I/O ports, onboard DSP power and full iPad connectivity offer an outstandingly flexible feature set.
Today’s musicians and producers demand outstanding quality, sleek design, the latest in audio technology and enough I/O capability to provide true flexibility while still being fully portable and rugged enough to withstand the challenges of the road. Enter the UR44.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface: Top of the range converters provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and a resolution of 24 bits, delivering pristine audio quality
- Rugged full-metal casing: Built to the most exacting standards by Yamaha’s experienced engineers, the UR44’s full-metal chassis is rugged enough to withstand all the rigours of the road.
- Compatible with major recording software: The UR44 is compatible with all major audio editing, mastering, and music production software supporting ASIO, Core Audio, or WDM standard.
- MIDI input & output: For utmost flexibility, the UR44 is equipped with a MIDI I/O - connect your favourite synth, a drum trigger module or whatever MIDI device you prefer!
- iOS connectivity: UR44 offers connectivity with Apple’s iPad and iPhone. When paired with Steinberg’s iPad-based Cubasis or other iOS audio apps, the UR44 offers a portable and effortlessly intuitive production experience.