UR22C 2 X 2 USB 3.0 AUDIO INTERFACE
No matter where you want to record, your projects should always sound great. The UR22C brings you amazing sound quality in a remarkably compact, tough and versatile package for composing and recording anywhere. Use it with a computer or an iOS device for superb results, wherever you are.
- 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
- Superspeed USB 3.1 with USB-C
- Ultra-rugged build
- Latency-free monitoring with DSP effects
- Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
- Compatible with all major audio software
- iOS ready via CC Mode
- Loopback function for streaming
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE UR22C
Produce your songs in the best quality : The UR22C is the perfect audio partner for composing and producing songs anywhere. With inputs for microphones and instruments (including onboard phantom power), MIDI inputs and outputs, latency-free monitoring with DSP effects and fast, reliable connectivity to computers or iOS devices, it is remarkably versatile.
Record your music wherever you want: Whether you are a producer, journalist, sound designer or a composer looking to capture great new sounds, the UR22C makes high quality mobile recording a breeze. Housed in a compact, rugged but lightweight enclosure, its 32-bit/192 kHz recording quality, D-PRE preamps and seamless connection with iOS devices via SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB-C delivers a superb, portable recording setup at studio grade sound level.
Sit back and enjoy high quality sound: If you are gaming, creating or just listening to live streamed content, the UR22C ensures that you always enjoy the best sound. Thanks to its 32-bit/192 kHz audio quality you can even enjoy professional hi-res audio recordings in their full beauty, with the industry-leading D-PRE preamps and high-quality components guaranteeing highest recording quality.
- Cubase AI
- Cubasis LE
- dspMixFx mixing application
- Bundled effects plug-in suite
- REV-X reverb
- Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip
- Guitar Amp Classics
- Clean: built-in chorus and vibrato, the tonal character of this model provides an ideal sonic foundation for recording with multi-effects.
- Crunch: It simulates the type of vintage tube amplifiers that are favored for classic blues, rock, soul, R’n’B and similar styles.
- Drive: Provides a selection of distortion sounds that simulate the tonal character of high-gain tube amplifiers.
- Lead: Ideally suited to playing lead guitar lines that will fit well within an ensemble mix, it can also be set up for crisp accompaniment tones, making it a very versatile emulation.