Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 Crossgrade
- Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 Crossgrade, condenses almost three decades of Steinberg development into the most cutting-edge DAW anywhere.
- Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music.
- Combines outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools.
- Perfect for recording an orchestra, a huge live rock show, or a band in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 Crossgrade
Cubase Pro condenses almost three decades of Steinberg development into the most cutting-edge DAW anywhere. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools. Whether you record an orchestra, a huge live rock show, or a band in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
Cubase Pro 10 comes complete with 5GB of fresh sound content comprised of one-shots, loops, samples and more. The new sound content is split into six different groups: Analog Techno, Soul Assembly, Raw Ambience, Mystic Spaces, Block Buster and Hip Hop Vault. These sounds and loops have been hand-picked by some of the most popular producers within their genre. The sound content is created by Florian Meindl, Soul Surplus, RawTekk, Ferdinand Forsch, Allen Morgan and hip-hop producer Beat Butcha.
The genre-spanning sounds and loops have been meticulously crafted, providing a diverse range of sounds. The content spans Drum and Bass, Hip-Hop, Techno, Soul, Ambient and even sounds for audio/visual work.
- The reference standard for music production software
- Produce music, record, edit, arrange and mix songs from start to finish
- VariAudio 3 provides ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Control to improve your workflow
- MixConsole Snapshots instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes
- Audio Alignment allows you to stack and match recording quickly, easily synchronising them to a reference track
- Redesigned Channel Strip offers better metering and functionality
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio continues the Cubase audio engine’s commitment to ultimate, no-compromise quality
- Easy side-chaining: quickly and easily set up side-chaning to make space in mixes or create distinctive effects
- Groove Agent SE 5 brings a new user interface and many improvements to the best drum production tool
- 5GB of high-quality sound and loops from six highly acclaimed producers
- AAF support lets you exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications
- Distroyer add everything from subtle analog warmth to searing heat for mixes and individual instruments
- Vintage Verbs for REVerence: better management, smoother workflow and 20 new impulse responses brings REVerence greatness to your projects
- Latency Monitor lets you quickly allows you to quickly and easily know exactly where and how much latency is occurring
- Effects in the media rack: Radical improvement of plugins workflow, with drag and drop functionality and improved display
- MPE support provides easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers
- Improved editing to picture for video soundtrack production
- Steinberg Virtual Reality is the new VR production suit which adds a suite of professional yet intuitive virtual reality audio productions tools