Steinberg Cubase Elements 11
Cubase Elements offers the world of Cubase in a streamlined, instantly accessible music production environment. Using the same technology platform as its siblings in the Cubase family, Cubase Elements turns your Mac or PC into a full-on music studio, complete with audio and MIDI tracks, virtual instruments and FX, a virtual mixing desk, chord tools to help you compose your songs as well as many other exciting music features to explore at your leisure. Cubase Elements offers easy-to-use capabilities for more intuitive songwriting, a broad range of instruments to inspire you and a rich palette of effects to help polish the results to a professional level. And because it is compatible with larger Cubase versions, if you choose to upgrade your version, Cubase Elements is your gateway to professional music creation workflows as used by countless professional artists around the globe.
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Simultaneous playback of up to 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and up to 24 physical inputs and outputs
- Over 40 audio effect processors, including high-end VST Dynamics, Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- Three outstanding virtual instruments comprising the HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5 drum machine and Prologue synthesizer
- Comprehensive content library with thousands of instrument sounds, MIDI construction loops and audio samples
- NEW: Scale Assistant, Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with scales and chords
- Powerful sample editor for all common audio editing tasks
- Sampler Track delivers virtually limitless sonic interest, helping to generate unique sounds with your own, personal signature
- Retrospective Recording allows you to capture any MIDI notes that you play in Stop mode, or during playback, and turn them into a MIDI part.
- NEW: Easy Side-Chaining for advanced routing with just a few clicks.
What’s New in Cubase 11?
Sample. Slice. Move. Glide.
The Sampler Track in Cubase 11 has a number of great new features to discover. The new slicing mode chops up your loops so they’re ready to play with just a click. There are now two global LFOs available to add motion and a catch to your sounds. You can go for a vintage feel or the highest fidelity with the sample engine’s new quality modes. Then there’s the new mono legato glide, perfect for riding 808 basslines… and more!
Your Personal Scale Assistant
The Scale Assistant is a superb addition to your song writing toolkit. You can set your song’s scale in the Key Editor and follow its lead, quantize a solo to the scale or play live in perfect tune. You can change the view to only see the notes of the set scale. You can even let the Scale Assistant analyse your MIDI recording and suggest the right scale. Now there are no more excuses for wrong notes!
Cubase 11 brings a huge improvement to the Key Editor’s functionality. You can now create ramps and curves in the CC and Pitch Bend lanes, just like you are used to with automation. Set your pitch bend steps to semitones and you will always be perfectly in tune. All of your CC edits can also be conveniently copied to another MIDI track, while MIDI notes can now be deleted with a simple, fast double-click.
Enhance EDM with Squasher
Electronic dance music productions need Squasher! This dynamic tool combines up and down compression for up to three bands, making it super flexible in many situations. Use it to help your lead sounds cut through the mix, tame aggressive bass lines or enhance subtle, spacey reverberation. Squasher is amazingly easy to use and it sounds fantastic.
Inspiring New Sample Sets
Be inspired and instantly start producing with six new, exclusive sound and loop sets in Cubase 11. Grammy-winner Beat Butcha contributes a sizzling pack of hip hop heat. Go-to Hollywood sound designer Robert Dudzic brings the Noir pack for cinematic trailers, where every sound tells a story. And Black Octopus Sound — well known for their samples in many current productions — contributes four exclusive sets: Lo-fi hip hop, Dancefloor Tech House, Vocal lines and ’80s Synth Wave.
Redesigned MIDI Controller Integration
The way Cubase integrates with external MIDI controllers was completely redesigned, making it much simpler and quicker. You can easily assign parameters to knobs and faders, while manufacturers can achieve in-depth integration and even auto-detection of their devices, based on the new future-proof script-based MIDI Remote API.
64-bit Windows 10 (version 1909)
64-bit Windows 10 (version 2004)
- Intel Core i Series or AMD Ryzen multi-core
- (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 25 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support (Windows only)
- OS-compatible audio hardware*
- An internet connection is required for activation,
- account setup and personal/product registration.
- A download is required for the installation.
- Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.
- * ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance.
Measure (mm): 125 x 125 x 43
est. Weight (kg): 0.107
Vol.Weight (m³): 0.00067
Masterbox quant.: 20
Masterbox weight (kg): 2.28
Masterbox meas. (cm): 45.6 x 26 x 13.1