Steinberg Cubase Artist 11
Cubase Artist is focused purely on music creation and production, with a wealth of dedicated tools for composing, song writing, recording and mixing. Its cutting-edge audio technology was developed through decades of music software expertise and is based on the same technologies used and appreciated by leading musicians around the world. Cubase Artist inspires musicians from any genre with instantly accessible features, exciting instruments and effects and a next generation mixing environment. Write songs, record band demos, create beats, realize intricate arrangements and mix your music using the acclaimed Cubase audio and mixing engine. Cubase Artist lets you simply make great music, delivering everything you need to make the magic happen.
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- NEW: Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and up to 32 physical inputs and outputs
- Effect suite with over 70 high-quality audio and MIDI effects, including Pitch Correct for vocal editing, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp, Quadrafuzz and many more
- Comprehensive set of 8 premium instruments with over 2,600 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop 2 and Retrologue 2
- Comprehensive content library with thousands of instrument sounds, MIDI construction loops and audio samples
- Comping tool to create the perfect version of a recording from multiple takes
- NEW: SpectraLayers One to visualize and clean up your audio or separate the vocal part from any kinds of audio tracks
- NEW: Scale Assistant, Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with scales and chords
- Powerful sample editor for all common audio editing tasks
- NEW: VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effects
What’s New in Cubase 11?
Sample. Slice. Move. Glide.
The Sampler Track in Cubase 11 has a number of great new features to discover. The new slicing mode chops up your loops so they’re ready to play with just a click. There are now two global LFOs available to add motion and a catch to your sounds. You can go for a vintage feel or the highest fidelity with the sample engine’s new quality modes. Then there’s the new mono legato glide, perfect for riding 808 basslines… and more!
Your Personal Scale Assistant
The Scale Assistant is a superb addition to your song writing toolkit. You can set your song’s scale in the Key Editor and follow its lead, quantize a solo to the scale or play live in perfect tune. You can change the view to only see the notes of the set scale. You can even let the Scale Assistant analyse your MIDI recording and suggest the right scale. Now there are no more excuses for wrong notes!
Cubase 11 brings a huge improvement to the Key Editor’s functionality. You can now create ramps and curves in the CC and Pitch Bend lanes, just like you are used to with automation. Set your pitch bend steps to semitones and you will always be perfectly in tune. All of your CC edits can also be conveniently copied to another MIDI track, while MIDI notes can now be deleted with a simple, fast double-click.
The multiband Imager is another great tool that will help you to get a better, cleaner mix. You can place audio tracks in the stereo field independently in up to four bands, allowing you to expand or reduce the stereo width of your sound. The individual scope and correlation displays help you to get your panning absolutely perfect.
Enhance EDM with Squasher
Electronic dance music productions need Squasher! This dynamic tool combines up and down compression for up to three bands, making it super flexible in many situations. Use it to help your lead sounds cut through the mix, tame aggressive bass lines or enhance subtle, spacey reverberation. Squasher is amazingly easy to use and it sounds fantastic.
Inspiring New Sample Sets
Be inspired and instantly start producing with six new, exclusive sound and loop sets in Cubase 11. Grammy-winner Beat Butcha contributes a sizzling pack of hip hop heat. Go-to Hollywood sound designer Robert Dudzic brings the Noir pack for cinematic trailers, where every sound tells a story. And Black Octopus Sound — well known for their samples in many current productions — contributes four exclusive sets: Lo-fi hip hop, Dancefloor Tech House, Vocal lines and ’80s Synth Wave.
SuperVision is a fully customizable, multimeter audio analyzer for professional productions. You can choose out of several different modules for level, spectral, phase and waveform analysis, creating your own custom layout with up to nine module slots to give you a supremely accurate visual picture of your sound.
Redesigned MIDI Controller Integration
The way Cubase integrates with external MIDI controllers was completely redesigned, making it much simpler and quicker. You can easily assign parameters to knobs and faders, while manufacturers can achieve in-depth integration and even auto-detection of their devices, based on the new future-proof script-based MIDI Remote API.
64-bit Windows 10 (version 1909)
64-bit Windows 10 (version 2004)
- Intel Core i Series or AMD Ryzen multi-core
- (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 35 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support
- (Windows only)
- USB-A for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS-compatible audio hardware*
- An internet connection is required for activation,
- account setup and personal/product registration.
- A download is required for the installation.
- Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance.
Measure (mm): 125 x 125 x 43
est. Weight (kg): 0.114
Vol.Weight (m³): 0.00067
Masterbox quant.: 20
Masterbox weight (kg): 2.28
Masterbox meas. (cm): 45.6 x 26 x 13.1