The Signature series of analogue Mixer incorporates some of the best features from Soundcraft's flagship large format consoles, and packs them into a more affordable and more compact package. It makes these consoles the perfect choice for musicians, bands, music venues, theatres and houses of worship that want a quality product without having to blow their budget.
The Signature 22MTK is a 22-channel small format analogue mixer with 16 mic inputs, a range of quality features, and a 24-in/22-out usb interface to connect to your computer. As the largest mixer in the Signature range, this is a great choice if you want the quality and full range of features and plenty of inputs so that you have the option of recording larger groups and full capture of an acoustic kit with a range of microphones. You also get Dual Engine of Lexicon effects, Full size faders and more subgroups, to fully control more complex mixes with ease.
The Signature series has been designed from the ground up to be the small format professional solution in a range of applications. A mixer is only as strong as it's weakest link, so all the components in the Signature series are custom made premium spec so that no element of the signal chain makes the quality suffer.
it all starts with Soundcraft's own iconic "Ghost" mic pre-amps, which have ultra-low noise and high output which ensures that you not only get a healthy signal level, it's also clean and clear of any unwanted background noise. Once in, the signal experiences Soundcraft GB series audio routing, with flexible pre/post switching on each aux, and subgroups with powerful routing and switch options as well as dedicated outputs. It keeps the signal strong and offers a comprehensive set of options to combine and process your tracks.
To get your tracks sounding at their best, the Signature 16 gives you the power of the Sapphyre British 4-band Asymmetric EQ on every channel, including 2 sweepable-mid bands for ultimate control of your vocals and instruments. You also get a wide variety of the renowned Lexicon FX processing, including studio-grade reverb, chorus & modulation amongst others.
The Signature Series consoles are built using tour-grade robust metal construction, long lasting components and have their own internal universal power supply. This ensures that whether you're using it night after night in the same venue, or lugging it across the country between tour van and performance venue, the console continues to perform at its best.
In use, these consoles have premium-quality faders that feel smooth and offer a lot of control over your mix. You'll be able to make those super fine adjustments that maybe not everyone would automatically notice, but you will know that the levels are "just right"!
Multitrack Computer Integration
If you want to get your live performances recorded or want to use your computer as a supplementary tool, the MTK Soundcraft consoles come with a Multitrack USB interface. The console’s multi-track This allows any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins to be inserted on any input channel, enabling studio plug-ins to be seamlessly integrated with live performances. What's more is that you can use these consoles in the studio to record, track and monitor everything that happens in the studio, whilst using the inbuilt Lexicon effects, Ghost Preamps, and Sapphyre EQ. The beauty of combining an analogue console with the modern technology of a DAW
Every console also gets free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite DAW; programmes to record and edit your tracks creatively to get them sounding at their true best.
- High-Performance 16-input small format analogue mixers with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 24-in/22-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
- No of Channels: 22
- Soundcraft Ghost Preamps: 16
- Soundcraft Sapphyre EQ: 4-Band(2 bands of swept mids)
- DBX limiters on Inputs: 8
- Lexicon Effects: Dual Engine
- USB Interface: 24-in/ 22- Out
- Auxes: 5
- Subgroups: 4 mono/2 stereo
- Faders: 100mm