Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone Silver
Availability: 2 in stock
Order now, and this can be delivered by: Thursday, November 30
- Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone Silver, a professional-quality USB/XLR dynamic microphone.
- Perfect for close-mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone.
- Features a touch panel interface that provides control over microphone gain, headphone level, monitor mix, and muting.
- The ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application allows users to save their own pre-sets or enable auto-gain, compression, and EQ presets for easy real-time audio processing.
- Whether you're a podcaster that likes to get up close and personal with the microphone, or a streamer that likes a bit more breathing space, there is a setting to suit your needs.
Shure MV7 Podcasting Microphone Silver
The Shure MV7 is a professional-quality USB/XLR dynamic microphone, perfect for close-mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone. The microphone features a touch panel interface that provides control over microphone gain, headphone level, monitor mix, and muting. Plus, the ShurePlus MOTIV™ Desktop Application allows users to save their own pre-sets or enable auto-gain, compression, and EQ presets for easy real-time audio processing. The MV7’s durable and attractive all-metal design features an adjustable yoke that can be mounted onto a variety of microphone stands for flexible placement options while in use.
XLR and USB Hybrid Microphone
Choose to connect your MV7 by XLR or USB, depending on your setup. When connecting via USB, you will have access to the ShurePlus™ MOTIV app, which has a variety of additional controls such as Mic Gain, Mic Mute, EQ, Monitor Mix, Limiter and Compressor that can be adjusted. Alternatively, connect your MV7 via XLR to an audio interface if you are working with a professional recording setup.
Auto Level Mode
If you connect via USB you will have access to Auto Level Mode, offering you adjustments between Tone and Mic Position. Once enabled, this mode will allow the microphone to constantly adjust your level on the fly to ensure consistent output of your recording or stream. Save valuable editing time in post-production and keep your level consistent throughout.
App control from integration with ShurePlus™ MOTIV apps (desktop and mobile)
Download the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV app(s) and configure the microphone to perform best for your chosen application. Select Auto Level Mode if you want a ‘set it and forget it’ microphone, or Manual Mode if you wish to get more hands-on with features such as Mic Gain, Mic Mute, EQ, Monitor Mix, Limiter and Compressor.
Voice Isolation Technology
The MV7’s impressive combination of cartridge, pick-up pattern and shock mount brings your voice to the forefront of the recording and prevents any unwanted background or room noise from interrupting your sound.
Built-in touch panel
If you’re on the go or want a slight adjustment just before you’re set to record, the onboard touch panel allows you to quickly slide and adjust microphone gain, headphone volume, monitor mix as well as muting the microphone, locking the touch panel and even exiting Auto Level Mode to revert to Manual Mode.
Built-in Headphone Monitoring
Ensure that you are getting perfect audio at all times with the direct headphone monitoring output. Simply connect your favoured headphones or earphones via the 3.5mm connector and set your desired monitor mix between microphone and device.
Customizable Sound Signature
Choose your sound and pick your tone from either ‘dark’, ‘natural’ or ‘bright’ within the ShurePlus™ MOTIV app.
Optimized Mic Position Presets
Whether you’re a podcaster that likes to get up close and personal with the microphone, or a streamer that likes a bit more breathing space, there is a setting to suit your needs. Choose between ‘near’ and ‘far’ mode within the ShurePlus™ MOTIV app, to optimize the MV7’s output depending on your preferred mic position.
- Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analogue recording
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology
- Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- The built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
Interfaces with the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application for access to audio processing
- Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings
- Switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone colour
- Options to save custom user presets
- Windows: Windows 10, 64 bit, Minimum 2 GB of RAM, Minimum 500 MB of hard disk space
- Macintosh: MacOS 10.13 to 10.15, 64 bit, Minimum 2 GB of RAM, Minimum 500 MB of hard disk space
- iOS: iOS 12 and higher, iPhone 6 and higher, iPod Touch 6th generation
- Android: Oreo 8.0 and higher, USB Host Power Requirement of ≥ 100 mA, USB Audio Class 1.1 support and higher