Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface
The Shure MOTIV MVi delivers the convenience of a professional studio on the go. The MOTIV MVi connects any standard XLR microphone or ¼” plug guitar, bass or keyboard to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad or Android device for seamless, high-quality audio capture.
The Shure MOTIV MVi is equipped with 5 built-in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud). The MVi also includes a unique onboard touch panel for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments during real-time.
With a portable, low profile footprint and all-metal construction, the MVi is ready to face every kind of treatment portable recording has to offer. Built and rigorously tested by Shure to ensure reliable performance in any environment, you can guarantee this interface won’t let you down when you need it.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional
- adapters or connection kits
- Discrete JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v
- phantom power (12v–iOS/48v–USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time
- Combo XLR or
- ¼" jack connects XLR microphone or ¼" plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning® cable
- All-metal construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure
- Windows: Windows 7 and higher 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7 and higher; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- iOS 10.0 and higher: iPhone 5 and higher; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation and higher; iPad Mini 1st generation and higher
- MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity.