Shure BLX14UK/P31 Headset Condenser Microphone System
The Shure BLX14UK/P31 wireless headset microphone system including the BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX4 dual diversity receiver and a PGA31 condenser headset microphone. It operates within the Channel 38 frequency band (606MHz – 614MHz) introduced in 2013.
The BLX series are competitively priced products which maintains all the attributes associated with the legendary Shure brand name.offers Shure’s professional quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface. Range is not compromised by price being around 90 metres line of sight.
It gives you world-class design and rock-solid build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Using this smart system is a no-brainer, and thanks to Shure's cutting-edge QuickScan technology, frequency-selection hassles are a thing of the past. The system automatically checks for the best frequency of operation. Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band. Overall system response 50Hz – 15kHz. Dynamic Range 100dB
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 featuers a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- LED Display
- Controls Gain adjustment, range 26dB
- Transmitter power output (max UK permissible) 10mW
- Dimensions mm: 110H x 64W x 21D
- Weight 75 gm without batteries
- Powering 2x AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life up to 14 hours
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio level / Red: Overload / Clipping)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
- Two aerials which the Microprocessor controlled diversity system monitors for the strongest signal
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Output XLR -27dBv and Jack -13dBv
- RF Sensitivity -105dBm
- Image Rejection 50dB typical
- Dimensions mm 40H x 188W x 103D
- Weight 241gm
- Powering external 12-15 volt DC @160mA supplied
PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
A professional Cardioid Condenser headworn mic that grips the head and feels secure. For Presenters, Vocalists, Aerobics Instructors and Drummers. The cardioid pickup pattern effectively rejects sounds from the sides and rear so is far less likely to produce that feedback squeal associated with cheap omni directional microphones. The flexible gooseneck allows exact positioning to capture
- Comfortable wireframe for secure fit
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
Channel 38 for licensed operation in the UK. Low cost licenses for using this wireless system can be obtained from PMSE at https://www.pmse.co.uk/ .