Shure BLX14/b98 Instrument Wireless System
The Beta 98H/C condenser microphone is a versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. It offers a flexible integrated gooseneck with clip-on clamp for a secure fit and precise positioning. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface.
The BLX14/B98 system comes with the Analogue Wireless Receiver BLX4 which provides improved linearity and frequency response. The BLX4 receiver is ready to perform right out of the box and is the clearest choice for performers who wish to unplug from the wire.
Setup is simple, with one button starting the group and channel scan to find the best open frequency. Just adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you're ready to go. There's up to 12 compatible channels available. For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be set up in a certain way.
The internal antennas on the BLX4 receiver are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 100 m operating range and optimal signal strength.
Beta 98H/C Clip On Microphone
The Beta 98H/C condenser microphone is a versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. It offers a flexible integrated gooseneck with clip-on clamp for a secure fit and precise positioning.
- The Beta 98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta 98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
BLX 1 Bodypack Transmitter
Power and battery status LED, Adjustable gain control, Quick and easy frequency matching, up to 14 hours of continuous use, 100 m operating range
BLX 4 Single Channel Receiver
Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent), Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna, One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency, ¼" and XLR audio outputs
Channel 38 for licensed operation in the UK. Low cost licenses for using this wireless system can be obtained from PMSE at https://www.pmse.co.uk/ .