Shure Beta 91A Condenser Mic
Availability: 5 in stock
Order now, and this can be delivered by: Wednesday, March 06
- Shure Beta 91A Condenser Mic, a half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone.
- Optimised for kick drums, as well as traditional low-end applications including piano.
- The integrated XLR preamplifier is tailored for a strong low-end response.
- It has a two-position contour switch for optimised sound signature depending on your application.
- Furnished with a zipper pouch and requires no external mounting.
Shure Beta 91A Condenser Kick Drum Microphone
The Beta 91A half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone is optimised for kick drums, as well as traditional low-end applications including piano. Beta 91 should add attack and punch to recordings. It uses a half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone with an integrated XLR preamplifier that is tailored for a strong low-end response. It has a two-position contour switch for optimised sound signature depending on the application.
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low-frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on the application, select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the "low-mid scoop" setting for a strong low frequency "punch" with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting
- Furnished with zipper pouch