Short Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom by Trojan Pro
It is equally at home in the studio or on stage. Primarily used for recording instruments where the subject is closer to the floor. This is a full-function stand finished in Black.
The boom arm can be removed or set at any length or angle. Height is adjustable between 560mm - 800mm. The boom arm is 910mm long extended reducing to 580mm retracted. The folding legs are long enough to provide good stability should a heavier microphone be used with the boom arm extended. The end of the boom arm is threaded 5/8” and is supplied with a 5/8” to 3/8” thread adaptor so both standards are catered for. The thread between the stand upright and boom arm is 5/8”.
The boom arm angle is easily set by an all-metal tommy bar, not a plastic knob. For durability, the base unit and telescopic height adjusting sleeve are die-cast metal, not plastic. When tightened, screws do not gouge marks in metalwork. These stands are imported by Studiospares in container loads and sold directly to the end-user, hence the highly competitive price for a quality product. We hold all spares for this product.
- Die-Cast metal base
- Boom angle set by a Tommy Bar not a plastic knob Telescopic Boom Arm Setting screws do not gouge paintwork Leg hinge metal, not plastic Matte Black Powder coat finish Boom Arm threaded 3/8” and 5/8”
- Quality thick rubberised feet
- Spares held in stock in Luton
Spares for items that may get lost
- 648130 Base screw. (The casting that all legs are attached to)
- 648140 Stand Cable Clip. (Keeps the microphone cable down to floor level)
- 648150 Boom Arm Extension Screw. (Locks the telescopic part to the static part)
- 648160 Boom Arm Locking Screw (Locks the position of the boom arm to the swivel assembly)
- 648170 Boom Arm Cable Clip. (Dresses the microphone cable along the boom arm)