RODE PSA1 Plus Professional Studio Boom Arm
Availability: 3 in stock
Order now, and this can be delivered by: Tuesday, March 05
- The Rode PSA1 Plus Professional Studio Boom Arm is a premium professional studio boom arm for podcasters, streamers, broadcasters, and creators.
- Innovative parallelogram spring design for precise mic placement and ultra-smooth movement.
- Fully damped springs for completely silent operation.
- Superior isolation from keyboard, mouse, and desk noise.
- Integrated cable management for both USB and XLR cables.
- Compatible with any microphone or shock mount using a standard thread, weighing between 94g and 1.2kg.
- Including the NT-USB Mini, PodMic, Procaster, Podcaster, Broadcaster, and more.
RODE PSA1 Plus Professional Studio Boom Arm
The Ultimate Microphone Mount for Podcasters, Streamers and Broadcasters
Take your content to the next level. The PSA1+ is the ultimate studio boom arm for podcasters, streamers, and broadcasters.
Its innovative parallelogram spring design ensures ultra-smooth movement and precise microphone placement in any position, while its fully damped internal springs and neoprene arm cover eliminate mechanical noise for completely silent operation. Integrated cable management ensures your setup is tidy and its extended reach and full 360-degree rotation make it easy to position your microphone exactly where it needs to be.
The original PSA1 professional studio arm has long been recognised as the industry standard and is found on the desks of countless content creators. The PSA1+ builds on this legacy, introducing premium features and an innovative new design offering unmatched performance in any home or studio setup.
Sleek. Stable. Silent.
The PSA1+ seamlessly pairs functionality with style, combining sleek looks with completely silent operation and peerless stability. It features an innovative parallelogram spring design that has been precision-engineered to ensure movement is smooth and steady, even with very light or heavy microphones. This mechanism keeps the microphone placement constant when moved so it can be positioned perfectly with ease.
The internal springs are fully damped, and the arm features a high-quality neoprene cover for further reduction of noise generated by movement. Additionally, the PSA1+ is equipped with rubber contact points for superior isolation from knocks, bumps and keyboard clicks, making it ideal for streamers using mechanical keyboards with loud switches.
Add Your Mic
Whether you're streaming, podcasting, or broadcasting, the PSA1+ will slot seamlessly into your setup, just add your favourite mic, and start recording. It is compatible with all standard shock mounts and both end and side-address microphones are accommodated by the flexible mounting system either in the downward or upright position. Microphones weighing as little as 94g all the way to 1.2kg are supported with complete stability and the integrated cable management system can be used with both XLR and USB cables.
Flexible by Nature
The PSA1+ is designed to be as flexible as you need it to be. Perfectly balanced movement, extended reach and full 360-degree rotation allow you to position your microphone with absolute precision, ensuring that you always sound your best. High-quality locking nuts on the mounting system make it easy to adjust the angle of your mic and both a threaded desk mount and a padded desk clamp are included, making it a breeze to integrate into any home or professional studio.
The Ultimate Microphone Mount
The PSA1+ has been designed to perform flawlessly in any recording scenario, from home gaming setups to professional broadcast studios. It can support a wide microphone weight range, from as little as 94g all the way up to 1.2kgs, with extended reach and full 360-degree rotation making it easy to position the microphone exactly where it needs to be to get the best recording possible.
It also features an integrated cable management system for both XLR and USB cables, ensuring every setup is tidy and camera-ready. Both end-address and side-address microphones are accommodated by the flexible mounting system and the arm is compatible with all standard shock mounts. A threaded desk mount and sturdy desk clamp are included, making it a breeze to integrate into any home or professional studio, and the arm comes pre-assembled, ensuring it is easy to set up and start using right away.
- Innovative parallelogram spring design for precise placement, peerless stability, and ultra-smooth movement with almost any microphone
- Completely silent operation with fully damped internal springs
- Rubber contact mounts for superior isolation from knocks, bumps and keyboard clicks
- Extended reach and 360-degree rotation, offering maximum flexibility in any home or studio application
- Supports a wide range of microphones–from 94g all the way to 1.2kgs
- Integrated cable management system to manage and easily conceal both XLR and USB cables
- Compatible with all standard microphone and shock mounts
What's in the Box:
- 1 x PSA1+
- 1 x 3/8 to 5/8 Adaptor
- 1 x Desk Mount Clamp
- 1 x Threaded Desk Mount