RODE NT-USB Studio USB Mic
It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS-based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RODE Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in real time, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard 'B', 'T' or 'P' sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8" thread, a desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.
- High-quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Pop shield, Tripod desk stand, ring mount, storage pouch and 6m (20') USB cable included
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple® iPad
- Compatible with the SMR shock mount & WS2 foam windshield