Rode M3 Condenser Microphone
Rode M3 Studio and Location Multi Powered Condenser Microphone. The M3 is an extremely versatile microphone that is at home in the studio, on location, or wherever a low-noise wide-response cardioid condenser microphone is demanded. An end address condenser microphone, the M3 offers a battery status LED, and a High Pass Filter. The M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount, and can be powered via a 9V battery or 48V Phantom.
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On-mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Heat-treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power, 24 or 48V Phantom Power
- Includes wind shield, mic clip and zip pouch
Studiospares Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
Manufactured to a standard, not a price. A solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment. The height adjusting sleeve clamp is nylon not plastic. With the precision engineering lavished on this product plus the availability of all components adds up to make this stand the most popular in the UK.
Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish. Screws do not gouge marks in the metalwork with long legs which guarantee stability. Boom arm can be set to any length and angle and uses a Tommy Bar for easier adjustment. (Plastic Knobs break under pressure) Materials are pre processed to stop rust. Boom includes a cable clip to stop loose cables pulling the microphone.
Pro Neutrik XLR Cable 5m Black
Pro Neutrik XLR Leads are manufactured from the finest audio connectors and Sommer Cable which cannot be beaten on performance or durability.
- Neutrik connectors are manufactured to a standard by which all others are judged
- German Sommer Club Cable uses braided Oxygen Free screening which provids the ultimate screening against RF interference, thyristor lighting circuits, mobile phones and taxis
- Leads easily identified with six colour options
- Hand made in our Luton HQ
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001"