RAT Performer 3 Music Stand
Play your music
A music stand that does exactly what you need it to. Stackable, indestructible and affordable.
A cost-effective, unbreakable music stand
The Performer Stand also has rubber feet to protect the floor, a music tray made of a polymer that will not "ring" when knocked, and an extra lip on the music tray for pencils and erasers. An extremely tough and scratch resistant epoxy coating makes this stand enormously durable.
Like the Performer 2 which has no knobs to fiddle with or get lost. The Performer delivers this and more, with rubber feet to protect the floor, a base designed to enable stands to nest next to each other for compact storage. An extremely tough and scratch resistant epoxy coating makes this stand enormously durable. The tray is also able to quick release from the reverse and also has a very neat cable tidy at the rear of the tray.
Injection moulded tray
- The Newly designed injection moulded tray is virtually unbreakable; It has a honeycomb back which give the tray even greater strength and stability and if bent, it springs back. The tray is made of a polymer that does not "ring" when knocked. It has smoothly rounded edges all over, is safe to handle and is kind to your instruments.
- You can add an additional shelf for pencils and small instruments. This is optional but is very useful and can be connected in seconds with a few small screws.
Adjustable Stem Friction locks - World's first
- Fully adjustable Friction locks automatically hold the tray at whatever angle you set. If you want to have a very tight tray that can hold a library of scores turn the posi screw at the top of the stem one way. If you want a nice loose motion for ease when changing tray heights turn the posi screw the other way.
Strong and rigid
- The heavy-gauge steel stem is very strong and rigid. This stand doesn’t sway, and yet can be adjusted smoothly and easily to the desired height, where it stays automatically. Solid base The base is made from tubular steel for strength and rigidity without excess weight. Rubber feet preserve your floor and prevent clatter if the stand is knocked.
- The closed height is almost 25% less than comparable stands, so you can store Performer Stands where others won’t fit, such as on shelves or under worktops.
- For when you need to look good on stage along with the safety aspects of not wanting cables trailing all over the floor, this clever lite cable tidy helps you control your LED lights cable with ease.