Radial USB PRO Stereo DI for USB Source
Made for plug and play simplicity, the USB-Pro will automatically be listed as an available sound card in the audio settings of all popular operating systems including Windows and Mac, with 24bit/96kHz digital to analogue converters that retain the quality of the audio signal. A stereo pair of balanced XLR outputs allow you to connect to a microphone preamplifier, PA system, mixing console, or even a powered speaker, with onboard level control for quick and easy volume adjustments. Should any noise be encountered, ground lift switches are provided and isolation transformers can be inserted into the signal path to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops, for a clean connection to the PA.
- High-Performance 24bit/96kHz digital audio converter
- Plug & Play, no drivers required
- 5mm headphone output to test signals
- Balanced XLR outputs to feed a mixer or PA
Using the USB-Pro with a laptop
- Nothing is simpler than the USB-Pro! You plug it into your laptop and it automatically delivers your digital audio files to spectacular sounding stereo audio via the 24 bit digital to analogue converters. You merely connect to the mic inputs on your mixing console or to any +4 line level device and you are set to go!
Using the USB-Pro in the studio
- Convert your client's files instantly! Simply connect the laptop to the USB-Pro and transfer files to the recording system at the maximum sample rate for the best audio fidelity. The built-in headphone amp makes it easy to check for signal integrity.
Using the USB-Pro for a video presentation
- Anyone that has incorporated audio with a projector knows that noise can be a serious problem. The USB-Pro is equipped with isolation transformers that may be switched in to eliminate hum and buzz caused by stray DC voltage and ground loops.