Radial JDI Passive DI Box
The Radial JDI employs the world-class Jensen JT-DB-EPC audio transformer delivering a smooth, warm sounding Bessel curve, reminiscent of the finest vintage gear. Ruler flat from 10Hz to 40kHz and with virtually zero phase deviation, the JDI delivers the natural, pure sound of the instrument without artifact. By its no-power passive design, the Radial JDI performs both high-to-low impedance conversion and signal balancing over a magnetic bridge that passes signal while rejecting stray DC voltage. This makes the JDI particularly adept at eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- Jensen Transformer equipped passive DI
- Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops
- Virtually zero phase & harmonic distortion
- Exceptional signal handling and noise rejection
JDI with Electric Bass
- The JDI is often selected for high output bass guitars. It is able to handle huge signal levels without distortion or artifact. On stage, it sends the pure sound of the bass to the PA with minimal loading. In-studio, it is perfect for recording direct.
JDI with Acoustic Guitar
- Most acoustic guitars have built-in preamps that can be peaky. The JDI naturally smoothes out the transients for a warmer tone. And because the JDI is able to handle huge transients, it will not distort. This makes the JDI a great direct box for acoustic guitars.
JDI with Keyboards
- Today's digital keyboards are not only very dynamic, some, like digital pianos, have a tremendously wide frequency response. The Radial JDI is able to withstand excessive signal levels at all frequencies without introducing distortion or phase shift.