ART P16 XLR Patch Bay
Ideal for any live PA rack, studio rack or fixed installation where easy access to XLR inputs are required, the P16 brings all rear-mounted XLR inputs from various devices to one, convenient single space rack-mountable location.
The P16 saves wear and tear on the connectors of expensive audio equipment by bringing all commonly used connections to the external patch bay.
All-steel chassis, black anodized finish and secure, high-quality XLR connections front and back with internal connections made via PCB wiring ensure long term reliability from the passive ART P-16 Balanced XLR rackmount patch bay.
- 16 channels of balanced direct signals
- High-quality passive interface
- XLR connectors (Default Setup: Female XLR on the front, Male XLR on rear)
- All connections made via reliable PCB wiring
- 19-inch 1U-high rack mount with rugged fully shielded black all-steel enclosure
- Reversible Rack Ears for added system flexibility (Optional Setup: Male XLR on the front, Female XLR on rear)